Bicycle Centurions // Speculation, Theories, & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it looks like the hunt is over. Great job everyone who helped out, speculated and debated along the way.

This topic will still be open for your opinions on the design, and such, and see how much further this topic can actually expand.

Also, if you receive a deck of Centurions in the mail be sure to post it here. We all would like to congratulate and/or beat you. :)

-RA69

Jan 3, 2008
Also, if you receive a deck of Centurions in the mail be sure to post it here. We all would like to congratulate and/or beat you. :)

-RA69

More likely the latter. :p I didn't even know about teh contest until about 30 minutes ago. :( But I do congradulate everyone that won, and I can't wait to get some of those babies. :) I wonder how long it'll be until the first edition runs out? Maybe 2 weeks like how the Guardians were. If so, I wonder how different the 2nd edition will be . . .

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Sorry to bring up a thread which is now relatively old, but I thought this would be the best place to post.

Living in the UK, I have only just found out that I am "1 in 11" :D.

Turns out I wasn't too late. Very pleasant surprise! Thanks, T11!

Huruey

Sorry to bring up a thread which is now relatively old, but I thought this would be the best place to post.

Living in the UK, I have only just found out that I am "1 in 11" :D.

Turns out I wasn't too late. Very pleasant surprise! Thanks, T11!

Huruey

May I ask what time you sent in your e-mail?

I sent mine in at around 11:51 Eastern, and I know someone who received one as well and sent there submission in nearly an hour after mine. Which i find rather odd.

-RA69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results