[SITE EDITED] Exposure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2007
Drama?

WHOAH MAN! This is better than TV drama...EVER!...Not that I watch them or anything...

Baha, trust me, if you want drama, go look at past post from other magic forums.

I found almost each and every forum is like a diffrent station, with its own indivisual soap operas.

And then, before I know it, theres a tub of ice cream infront of me with a large spoon inside.

Sep 1, 2007
new york
dude i have you exposing a Trick yes A DVD trick on a website i could show it to people who dont believe me!!!!!!!but dont see the DVD

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Baha, trust me, if you want drama, go look at past post from other magic forums.

I found almost each and every forum is like a diffrent station, with its own indivisual soap operas.

And then, before I know it, theres a tub of ice cream infront of me with a large spoon inside.

I've done that before.
When I got done, I went abck and read it, and realized that with some dramatic music, and a few good actors, I would have had a FINE scene for a movie or something.

Sep 4, 2007
I've done that before.
When I got done, I went abck and read it, and realized that with some dramatic music, and a few good actors, I would have had a FINE scene for a movie or something.

=o Thats a grand idea, wonder what the title would be though..

Hmm..

The center 'stare'?

Sep 1, 2007
you see their you go it was you raphelr want the proof from LMT HU??? the you gave them the link

Grammar buddy. Right now I'm picturing you as a 10 year old kid jumping up and down waving his arms in the middle of the high way screaming "ICE CREAM ICE CREAM"

Don't ask me why, but thats what I'm getting.

Sep 4, 2007
"Desperate Forum-Goers"
"Days of Our Lives Online"
"General Forum"
"Dana's Anatomy"

General Forum sounds pretty epic.

but Days of Our Lives Online would make a good abrev, DOLO.

" Hey guess im gona go watch DOLO tonight, anyone wana come? "

Yeah..

Desperate Forum-Goers is raunchy too =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results