How often do you drop cards while practicing flourishing?

Jun 24, 2008
Harrisonburg, VA
I drop cards a lot. I've hitting flourishes hard over the past 2 months or so, a lot of the cuts I learned in the beginning I hardly ever drop cards doing; but it does still happen sometimes. Sybil is one of the first cuts I learned and I dropped the packets a lot but now I hardly ever do and am shocked when I do.

Whenever you start a new cut you'll drop cards, that's just how it is. The more you practice the better it'll get and a time will come when you stop dropping them. I dropped a lot of cards when I started doing some of the cuts on Daniel Madisons new dvd and now I don't drop nearly as many.

If your never dropping cards while your practicing, you're afraid to try something new probably.

You should always be learning as much as you can and creating on your own as much as you can. There's nothing to lose for you really. Everyone drops cards it's just a fact of life, if your too lazy to pick up cards then you'll never really advance.

Jun 18, 2008
USA
I drop cards all the time, even while doing something that I've done for years.

I like to see it as a new skill: I can now successfully pick up and straighten out all 52 cards faster than the average human being.

:-D

Jun 18, 2008
USA
I drop cards all the time, even while doing something that I've done for years.

I like to see it as a new skill: I can now successfully pick up and straighten out all 52 cards much faster than the average human being.

:-D

Sep 5, 2007
wow... i cant believe that there would be a number of replys on such a silly question.. "how often do you drop cards?" lol!
i dont count!
and why would you care?!
all of us drop cards!!
unless of course.. you God!

That last reply seemed a little unnecessary.

Anyways, I drop cards all the time. If I am ever doing a boomerang card I like to use the line: "I snap my fingers and one card flies out *Card flies out* and I catch it *I miss the catch* on the ground"

Obviously I only use that last part if it is a missed catch. It gets laughs, nobody remembers the drop and everything is good.

Oct 16, 2007
I always drop cards. If I don't drop cards, I will do it on purpose, just to see if I'm not possessed by some anti-card dropping demon or something :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results