kaotic Control - tutorial

Sep 29, 2007
I have though, Lennart Green showed me a control very similar to this one using a Lateral Palm steal. I do believe he has done it in some of his older videos.
I have not seen you tutorial yet but from the performance I suspect it is very similar. I have been using a control much like this one for about 2 years.

I am curious to weather or not my tutorial/method is similar to the sleight you mentioned? i tried searching but could not find a sleight anywhere called the Lateral Palm Steal, i found Lennart Greens move called the Palm Steel but it was'nt the same move.

Sep 29, 2007
i did create it on my own, while eating some ramen noodle soup at like 3 in the morning, the only way to be creative

Sep 1, 2007
Melbourne
I took a look at your explanation, It is slightly different to the method that I use.
Nice thinking there, but I find the cocking action of the right hand slightly uncomfortable.

Sep 29, 2007
i understand what you mean, wich is why i chose it to happen as you turn the deck over, as you prove its going into the middle, the attention is drawn towards the deck and there card so the action of twisting the hand back slightly is covered, it felt unnatural to me at first but ive never had a problem with the action being discovered or noticed

Jun 5, 2008
Oregon
Man i spent a couple hourse working on this today. then tried it on my magic buddy. i through it in at the end of a little comedy act magic. man he didn't even know what hit him. Nice job. Thanks.

Sep 29, 2007
thats good to hear man, Im in the process of putting together a sort of trailer for a load of moves i might be sharing, a couple of variations of the kaotic control will be in there aswell, il keep everyone posted

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
This really is a great control once you get it smooth. It's actually become a new favorite for a routine I've been using for years.
And its also good for an ACR. Smooth, direct, easy and deceptive.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results