Luke Jermay - Induction

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
Well I beeen getting into Luke jermay and have some of his stuff. i saw
A dvd Called Induction.

will this ever be released?

IS building blocks good? and is it better then skullduggery?

Apr 27, 2008
to answer all of your questions from what i know.

Induction will probably never will be released and if it does it will arrive either unannounced or with full trumpets blaring about the arrival of it.

Skullduggery is good and has the same stuff from building blocks if not better. I really kinda hate how Luke stretches out so much stuff when it's very unecessary but he is a great one and I listened alot. Get skullduggery imo.

Dec 10, 2007
Slovenia (Europe)
Buy building blocks.

It's worth it. It teaches you the technique of suggestion, plus some convincers. You can use these things too boost the effects you already have. It also includes great effect, some that are in skullduggery.

-Seb

May 8, 2008
England
This is good, as I really want some Jermay stuff. If building blocks teaches basic technique I guess that's what I'll go for...
-S

i was talking to luke about this dvd and he said yes, it will be released but not anytime sooner because he wants to take his time working on the dvd, and perfect it.

to add to that yes building blocks is good as well as skullduggerey although the price for skullduggery is kinda high. but if you want to see a performance of the effects and a visual explanation of the effects, its on skullduggerey but not all of the effects on building blocks is on skullduggerey and vice versa.

-[K/P]

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results