Great Expectations : An Announcement To Celebrate

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Every once in a while something happens to people we love that brings incredible happiness at a moment's notice. Every once in a while, we have those brief conversations that, in few words, change everything. Today, it's an honor for me and a privilege to bring each of you that news.

Two of my best friends and people close to each and every one of you have made an announcement this afternoon, and I've been given the task of relaying the message to each of you. We're going to have a new member soon.

Without any further ado, I'd like to extend extreme congratulations in the direction of Chris Kenner and Katie Egleston, as today they announced that they are expecting. Please - please - join me in wishing them all of the best, and a happy, healthy, important moment in both of their lives.

I don't remember a time in my life - I don't remember a day - that wasn't in some way affected by CK. And for a long time now, I can say the same about Katie. I think many of you - even those that have only met them through this community - can in truth say the same. Today was very special, and with CK and Katie as my witness (I've been beaming all day), I am so happy and excited for them.

Sep 1, 2007
I've never had the privilege of meeting either CK or KE, but from what I've heard about them, they are great wonderful spectacular people. Congratulations to them!

And a round of drinks on me!

Mar 21, 2009
Interesting enough there are no synonyms for congratulations, so............ CONGRATULATIONS ( now i'm at least original in volume)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results