Great Expectations : An Announcement To Celebrate

Does anyone see the downfall to this. This child will rule the magic industry with an iron fist. Putting us out of the job. I mean look...

Chris Kenner- Amazing magician and sleight of hand artist. And Good Cardist.
Katie Eagleston- Amazing cardistry and magic.
Their Child- A super magican, the likes of which the world has never seen. An Uber-magician. Bred to control the magic world with an Iron fist.

JUST KIDDING!!!!

But best luck to both of you. May it be a strong healthy baby!

Dec 7, 2008
New Jersey
i just read this on itricks and had to bounce over here to see if it was true. congrats guys. definately name it sybil, boy or girl

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Thank you very much for all the love and congratulations.

Chris and I are very happy and excited to be able to share this very special time in our lives with all of you. We are thrilled at all the kind words and well wishes, it means the world to us.

Love,

Katie and Chris

Sean.Cinco

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Orlando, FL
www.seancinco.com
So does this mean Chris has to sell his Star Wars collection to make space in his house for the baby? If so then I'd be more than happy to take it off his hands!

On a more serious note, I know I've said it all over facebook and I've texted you both, but congratulations once again! I always get excited when I hear baby announcements!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
So far, I'm pushing for Nighthawk "Danger" Kenner if it's a boy, and Xena Warrior-Princess Kenner if it's a girl.

... All this talk about names, I can't be the only one smelling an SNC.

Saturday Night Contest: The Kenner Child To Be Named

Entries are limited to Two a person. One Boy, One Girl. Though i'm very confident a few people will insist on putting down ten... apiece.

The Prize? The-Bragging-Rights-Of-A-Life-Time!

(Caution: Anyone who takes this post serious should seek immediate mental attention. :D)

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
... All this talk about names, I can't be the only one smelling an SNC.

Saturday Night Contest: The Kenner Child To Be Named

Entries are limited to Two a person. One Boy, One Girl. Though i'm very confident a few people will insist on putting down ten... apiece.

The Prize? The-Bragging-Rights-Of-A-Life-Time!

(Caution: Anyone who takes this post serious should seek immediate mental attention. :D)

That is such a good ide... oh.

*seeks immediate mental attention

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results