The Masked Magician sucks...

Mar 26, 2008
lol I get at least one heckler everytime i perform for people. I just make it sound like he doesn't know what he's talking about and people would rather watch do more than understand what the heckler is trying to say. :D

Haha. I think that is exactly what happened to me..:)

Apr 29, 2009
that happened to me before i knew richard osterlind's perfected CT. i did the original CT and this guy said he saw how to do it on tv. luckily he was kind enough to say how i did it

Dec 10, 2007
I don't see how he was complaining....so he says the masked magician sucks.....well, maybe that's how he feels. He is not pleased because if there were no masked magician, then that heckler wouldn't have been able to interrupt his performance. Even though he came out on top, it's still displeasing to have people that interrupt your act no matter how you end. The ideal situation is to not have any hecklers and your performance to go smooth as butter right? Am I missing something here?

Aww, that sucks man... If I was in your situation, I don't know how to get back at that. How did you handle it when he smacked your hand?
there's not a lot to do......i would have just dropped the whole thing...more than anytime the can will burst....when it hits the ground...he messed everythign up but you still win, it will make people think that the coin was still in the can......but really thats not much you can do if the can don't burst....

I don't see how he was complaining....so he says the masked magician sucks.....well, maybe that's how he feels. He is not pleased because if there were no masked magician, then that heckler wouldn't have been able to interrupt his performance. Even though he came out on top, it's still displeasing to have people that interrupt your act no matter how you end. The ideal situation is to not have any hecklers and your performance to go smooth as butter right? Am I missing something here?
ur right....he's right...

Sep 1, 2007
I don't see how he was complaining....so he says the masked magician sucks.....

Lamenting a situation while providing no solution is complaining.

He is not pleased because if there were no masked magician, then that heckler wouldn't have been able to interrupt his performance.

And if beef didn't exist, the hamburger would have never come into being, thus I would never have made the mistake of eating at Burger King and getting food poisoning.

Your point?

The ideal situation is to not have any hecklers and your performance to go smooth as butter right? Am I missing something here?

Yes, you are missing something. The reality of our situation.

May 3, 2008
That same thing happened to me with Stigmata.

He really pisses me off cause he figured that he knew he sucked too much at magic to get famous so he just buys other people tricks or just finds it on youtube and reveals it. It's funny how he always messes up too and all the girls he surrounds himself with to seem important. Luckily nobody even knows of the show's existence.

It must suck knowing that you could get replaced by youtube though.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
That same thing happened to me with Stigmata.

He really pisses me off cause he figured that he knew he sucked too much at magic to get famous so he just buys other people tricks or just finds it on youtube and reveals it. It's funny how he always messes up too and all the girls he surrounds himself with to seem important. Luckily nobody even knows of the show's existence.

It must suck knowing that you could get replaced by youtube though.

You know you could get people with it if you presented it in a different light. I remember Wayne Houchin saying there are a ton of guys out there performing the stuff Val exposes and yet they still manage to get lots and lots of gigs.

May 4, 2009
I had thought this was just a once a year special, but recently I have seen the last bits of the shows while flipping through the channel. Both times it advertise another episode at the same time next week. So I guess it is a regular weekly show.

HOWEVER. Of the six non-PBS local stations, it is aired on the least watched. It's on a crapy superstition. It's not even on FOX or WB/CW. I think the network it is on is what used to be UPN.

In other words, this is a show that probably extremely few even know exists, much less watch.

Secondly one episode I came across he "explained" healed and sealed. Except he skipped a step. The way they explained it on the show does not work. I tried.

The other one, they showed a cell phone in the bottle trick and the method was horrible. I have never seen a magician perform this trick. But the masked magician version was really lame.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results