theory11 image bulletin - This Week You Will See

D

Deleted member 2755

Another glimpse.
_

Hmmm... So the Bucks put on their Twitter that they finished production with T11 and then I see a picture of one of the ace productions from Everything else. Something tells me we will be seeing something from....

BARNEY AND PALS!!!!

barney.gif

-Doug

Jan 13, 2008
Yeah, it's the Bucks. *sigh* Oh well, there will be plenty more to catch my eye in the future. :)

Well atleast we know that if it's not Dan or Dave, it's probably their other brother Donald Buck :eek: (I hope someone gets that.).

December?!

How exactly would you justify taking the sock from someone.

"Hey man can I borrow your sock for a moment?"
:p

I was thinking something like: "Hey, pretty feet... Could I borrow a sock?"

Or maybe: "For this next effect, i'm going to need five toes to vacate their current location."

... Now you can see why I said December, haha.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I was thinking something like: "Hey, pretty feet... Could I borrow a sock?"

Or maybe: "For this next effect, i'm going to need five toes to vacate their current location."

... Now you can see why I said December, haha.

"I'd like for everyone to lend me your ears, attention, and you in the front row-could I borrow your sock?"

I guess pulling your own sock off would be suspicious...and people would hesitate to examine it.
"Please examine my sweaty sock, note that it is just a sock-it has not been gimmicked or tricked in any way..."

As for the release. Pictures almost intrigue me...I'll wait to see.

:) -Rik

Mar 2, 2008
Buck twins?

I thought it was going to be tottaly out of control dvd.

2 of hearts, dvd and book - 2

but buck twins make scene because they have two hearts.

May 18, 2008
First off, even though I tell myslef I won't give in to the hype, I always do...

Think it is the Bucks, or the picture is misleading for someone else. As good of a card handler as I think Lee Asher is, I don't think the second picture is his style. I do however think that this might be about the Bucks or Andrei Jekh.

Just because it is part of a Dan and Dave trick, is it THAT hard to believe someone else could have come up with the same look or move in a trick?

BTW: Black and White Illusionist, you are officially The Awesome (I rate one thing a day The Awesome: Even in real life... Ask my friends... As if I had any...)

:D

Those sock pictures are HILLARIOUS! I would buy it.

BTW: Black and White Illusionist, you are officially The Awesome (I rate one thing a day The Awesome: Even in real life... Ask my friends... As if I had any...)

:D

Those sock pictures are HILLARIOUS! I would buy it.

Well thank you. "The Awesome", I kinda feel like I should be fighting crime and telling children to always eat a healthy breakfast.

Socka Trova Description:

A Sock and Rubber Band are introduced and placed on a table. Lets use, two four of a kinds. The Kings & The Fives. You take The Kings and place them inside The Sock, sealing it off with The Rubber Band. Feel free to hand it out to be inspected. You introduce The Fives and show them front and back. The pack is closed and waved face up over the sock. The cards are then spread to show that one of The Fives is replaced with a King. The King Of Clubs is now where The Five Of Clubs was. The Rubber Band is removed from the sock and the cards are removed to show that The Five Of Clubs is now where The King Of Clubs was. The Cards, just the way they are, are placed back into The Sock with The Rubber Band back in place. The Three Fives & One King are again shown, front and back. This time, the pack is closed and waved over The Sock face down. When the cards are turned over, they are all Kings. The contents of the sock are then shown to house The Fives. (This Description Is Subject To Change Seeming As How I'm Full Of More Bulls*** Than A Barnyard.)

Now, I had a talk with Brad, and he only wanted to give you guys a pair of socks :rolleyes:. I said: "Bradly, I think we should give them a full pack of tube socks.". Well, we hashed it out, and I said ya know what, everyone's got socks, screw it. So I decided to privately release the DVD and save everyone a little money.

(One more gag picture coming, The DVD Cover.)

Last edited by a moderator:
May 18, 2008
Well thank you. "The Awesome", I kinda feel like I should be fighting crime and telling children to always eat a healthy breakfast.

Socka Trova Description:

A Sock and Rubber Band are introduced and placed on a table. Lets use, two four of a kinds. The Kings & The Fives. You take The Kings and place them inside The Sock, sealing it off with The Rubber Band. Feel free to hand it out to be inspected. You introduce The Fives and show them front and back. The pack is closed and waved face up over the sock. The cards are then spread to show that one of The Fives is replaced with a King. The King Of Clubs is now where The Five Of Clubs was. The Rubber Band is removed from the sock and the cards are removed to show that The Five Of Clubs is now where The King Of Clubs was. The Cards, just the way they are, are placed back into The Sock with The Rubber Band back in place. The Three Fives & One King are again shown, front and back. This time, the pack is closed and waved over The Sock face down. When the cards are turned over, they are all Kings. The contents of the sock are then shown to house The Fives. (This Description Is Subject To Change Seeming As How I'm Full Of More Bulls*** Than A Barnyard.)

Now, I had a talk with Brad, and he only wanted to give you guys a pair of socks :rolleyes:. I said: "Bradly, I think we should give them a full pack of tube socks.". Well, we hashed it out, and I said ya know what, everyone's got socks, screw it. So I decided to privately release the DVD and save everyone a little money.

(One more gag picture coming, The DVD Cover.)

I can't wait! Hahahaha!

I would buy that though. I really would.

May 18, 2008
HA! My first potential sale!

I just wanted to have some fun with this one. There's a little PH at the top, and a little T11 on bottom.

Oh my god, that is better quality and cover art than 90% of the magic DVDs out there today!

Good photoshopping skillz!

I might have to come up with a method to do what your Socka Trova trick does. :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results