theory11 image bulletin - This Week You Will See

Aug 27, 2008
Tijuana bC
I do not believe it is a 1-on-1 ..... even when it was liwag doing trifecta there wasn't almost no hype... theory did not make a big deal out of it . liwag basically said he was doing trifecta that friday.

I Knowwwww!!!!!!!

The sock means that if we smell it we will be able to say who it belongs to!
And from that we can say who the artist is!!!!

How didnt anyone see this...
Omg, im going to win a pair of socks now because i knew this!
Yeeeeeessss!

Free Socks are cool!

-------------------------------------------- - This is the line that suggest that i went past my idiotic moment and am now in full control of myself(yes i just got control over control) And sorry about that T11 crew. I love it when you give out free stuff.

Anyway, thats one hell of a nice picture! (not the sock the one in the first post!)

I will take it!

Mikk

Jan 28, 2009
Actually the whole purpose of these small teasers and photos is to generate hype. Otherwise they would just release the product with a small preview... Of course I love what Theory 11 produces, but if you don't think T11 hypes products, then step back and look at the big picture.:p

It's possible, but usually 1 on 1's aren't hyped. So I doubt it. Possible though.

-Doug

I assume that you're irony regarding my irony is intentional and you're not just a completely missing the point of my post.

The fact is this is typical Theory11 bs, which Bayme would defend as giving people access to the artist. Just like the 'Artist diaries' that are conveniently only released prior to a 1 on 1 coming out from that artist so the 13 year old fan boys can get excited about it.

Basically the post was a veiled stab at Bayme's response to a previous post I made but some incredibly impartial and scrupulous mod locked the topic.

-coughs.-

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
The fact is this is typical Theory11 bs, which Bayme would defend as giving people access to the artist. Just like the 'Artist diaries' that are conveniently only released prior to a 1 on 1 coming out from that artist so the 13 year old fan boys can get excited about it.

-coughs.-

Typical T11 bs?
I take it you haven't seen any other magic company create hype?
Every company wants sales, so if they can benefit from hype, that's what their gonna do.

D

Deleted member 2755

I assume that you're irony regarding my irony is intentional and you're not just a completely missing the point of my post.

Basically the post was a veiled stab at Bayme's response to a previous post I made but some incredibly impartial and scrupulous mod locked the topic.

-coughs.-

Ass DannyT says, it's marketing. If these magicians release quality material on DVD, they will want it to sell. Why release it if otherwise? If you don't like it, then there is no need to pay any attention to it.

As for the locked thread, would you mind showing me what thread you are talking about? If there was any action that was unjustly done, you can always PM any of us. Look in my signature. So there is no need to insult me on a public board when I OPENLY always say to contact me if a situation is handled badly. Just the other day I locked a thread and then re-opened it after listening to reasoning. So there is no need for taking cheap shots at me when there is only yourself to blame.

Back on topic please.

-Doug

-coughs.-
First and foremost Theory11 is a business. You must realize that. They have to make money to stay open, they will market their products accordingly. And hell, what do you know? It works.

If you don't like this hype I pray to god you didn't like the Dark Knight. If not hypocrisy is the only answer.

Mitch

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results