theory11 image bulletin - This Week You Will See

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
I commented on this particular photo on my facebook when JB offically uploaded it....part of the caption under that picture said "them"...and the 2 of hearts is intruiging in its own right. At first I thought maybe D&D...but this might be sumone else..maybe a group project...like danny g and dan white in pressure...but who knows...the cosmic balance has shifted!

Could be the bucks as they said on twitter "Wrapped production on @theory11 top secret video project. Footage looks amazing - a very different style for us. Previews to be posted soon."

D

Deleted member 2755

Symphony isn't even out yet and we are getting hype for another project already. This is too much for me.:p

-Doug

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I hope it's Isaacson.
But damn 2 projects at once? Is there going to be a huge double release party or something? lol

Jan 28, 2009
Stop speculating. We should just all be grateful that a company like Theory11 exists that gives us this kind of access to the artists and their work that:

1) Has nothing to do with generating hype
2) Has nothing to do with marketing
3) Is genuinely useful to a practicing magician.

I mean wow. Thank you J.Bayme for yet more of the Theory11 goodness that makes this site so special.

D

Deleted member 2755

Stop speculating. We should just all be grateful that a company like Theory11 exists that gives us this kind of access to the artists and their work that:

1) Has nothing to do with generating hype
2) Has nothing to do with marketing
3) Is genuinely useful to a practicing magician.

I mean wow. Thank you J.Bayme for yet more of the Theory11 goodness that makes this site so special.

Actually the whole purpose of these small teasers and photos is to generate hype. Otherwise they would just release the product with a small preview... Of course I love what Theory 11 produces, but if you don't think T11 hypes products, then step back and look at the big picture.:p

This might be a 1-on-1. Has anyone thought of that?

It's possible, but usually 1 on 1's aren't hyped. So I doubt it. Possible though.

-Doug

Jan 13, 2008
Actually the whole purpose of these small teasers and photos is to generate hype. Otherwise they would just release the product with a small preview... Of course I love what Theory 11 produces, but if you don't think T11 hypes products, then step back and look at the big picture.:p
...OneCardWonder's post sounded like sarcasm to me. ;)

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Whoa! Are you okay? Might need to take a cough drop *cough*......OH NO!!! it's spreading *cough* call the *cough* doctor *cough* !!!

Swine outbreak!

I love the speculating after we see a photo of a torso and a card.
You guys crack me up.

The hype pictures of some of these tricks are so misleading sometimes.
This is gonna turn out to be a coin trick by Rene Lavand.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
It's obviously Daniel Faraday.

Expect some time travel, black smoke, re-incarnation and some white and blackness.

-RA69

P.S.This post was for teh lulz

That would be pretty darn awesome. Although, I'm secretly hoping it will be Charlie. (LOST fans will understand :p)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results