Happy Halloween!

D

Deleted member 2755

It's also my friend's birthday today. ;)

Anyway, I'm 18, and you know what I'll be doing? TRICK OR TREATING!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha, call me immature. I am. ;) This is my last chance EVER to go knock on people's doors for candy. I don't plan on passing this opportunity up!

And then of course at night we all party. :)

-Doug

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I´giving a big fat party!!! I´m performing there, but yesterday I performed at a costume party and it was great, new friends and good food, and good pay.

here the invite for my party in case anyone want to show up!!!

Attachments

• Invitacion megafiesta.jpg
    Invitacion megafiesta.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 65
May 18, 2008
Dude, I LOVE Halloween. I have different parties to go to until 1AM, so I will be drinking a TON of coffee until then! :D

Not TOO much performing, but people ALWAYS request me in various neighborhoods, so...

May 3, 2008
Well I've got a paid gig at a party tonight...well okay that's a lie. I am going to party though and I'm planning to do some entertaining. I don't really have anything spooky planned though. I may just vary the patter on my effects to give them a special Halloween theme. I could talk about how this the one night of the year I can perform TRUE magic because of all the spirits or something like that.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
My friend and I often go and help a local storyteller with his shows, mainly in terms of setting up chairs and pouring drinks. He also gets us to go around and perform close-up during the breaks. Well he was doing a performance on Halloween, and asked us to come along and do our version of the Zombie Ball for everyone, only with a skull rather than a ball. So we went the whole way; black top, black pants, black shoes and white facemasks, levitating skulls in time to Danse Macabre. When we were offstage, we stood by the door, motionless and silent, holding a skull on a cloth. Once or twice, a little child would walk up to us, standing perfectly still, and look at us. Then one of us would suddenly move. So much fun :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results