Most likely the most deceptive false shuffle...EVER

Sep 1, 2007
jden dont hijack my post, if you wanna insult people do it somewhere else.

k I just wanted to throw up a quick vid...you guys don't know how lucky you are to see this shuffle...Im really against elitism and I think all for all or none for none...so I put this video up...if you guys wanna be ungrateful fine, its a legit false shuffle and its freakin amazing...I mean mine looks pretty flawless but you might even see some of the method in TKHs...probably not, this thing is bulletproof...jesus why can't we just get along without conflict, its a real false shuffle, leave it at that

Nov 7, 2009
Can we all stop posting these jokes and actully make real threads... All i see know is 'pressure revealed' and its a phoney reveal which is kinda funny but when every thread is like this its pointless...

Sep 1, 2007
I don't get what you guys are talking about.

visualartist- talk to the presenters at magic con...they will say you should be grateful

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I don't get what you guys are talking about.

visualartist- talk to the presenters at magic con...they will say you should be grateful

for..what? seeing yet another false shuffle with the tag line "most deceptive shuffle yet" as always?
Forgive me if I dont share your excitement.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 3, 2009
jden dont hijack my post, if you wanna insult people do it somewhere else.

k I just wanted to throw up a quick vid...you guys don't know how lucky you are to see this shuffle...Im really against elitism and I think all for all or none for none...so I put this video up...if you guys wanna be ungrateful fine, its a legit false shuffle and its freakin amazing...I mean mine looks pretty flawless but you might even see some of the method in TKHs...probably not, this thing is bulletproof...jesus why can't we just get along without conflict, its a real false shuffle, leave it at that

Are you 6? That has to be the most absurd thing I have ever heard in my life. You need to take a minute and try to realize just how trivial this is.

Apr 7, 2009
Switzerland
People, relax!
This was supposed to be a joke, it wasn't actually that funny.

So now stop being stupid and discussing whether or not the "False Shuffle" was great! :rolleyes:

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
Only one way to prove it wasn't a joke. Take a deck in new deck order, show it slowly before and after the "false" shuffle and people can make up their own minds. Until then, you can't fault people for being skeptical.

agreed, with it being this close to the 1st, and the general trend of threads being practical jokes or spoofs, the only real way to be taken seriously is to use a new deck order and a much better video. that was choppy and almost impossible to see. Im not saying your faking just asking for a better presentation. if it truly is such a great shuffle, give it its credit and present it greatly. You dont really wanna become the next Youtube Mark do you?

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
Who the hell wants to put the deck in order? Just stop being lazy and memorize or write down a sequence of cards, and rewatch it to check if it changes, which it doesn't.

I did. well, not on purpose. From practice, I've come to notice groupings of cards along with rapid memorization. The videos are false.

Also, try not to flash the bottom card of the other packet, as it really makes it obvious. not that it really matters though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results