The shattering bottle trick

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I think David Blaine was the first person I saw perform the trick where someone holds a bottle and it breaks/explodes in their hands after a short amount of time. Most recently on Dynamo's series the bottle breaks around the bottom, circular part of the bottle.

I've only ever seen this performed on TV but would like to learn the principle to see if it's possible to perform in the real world. If you know where I can learn this, whether it be a book, dvd or single trick/manuscript can you send me a direct message please.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Well, now I know why it's used on tv specials and isn't performed commercially. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Check out the description for the DVD. Clark says you can get everything you need ("including the 'big ticket item'") for less than $100.

Hope that helps.
I came to the conclusion that Americans assume the rest of the world is just like America a long time ago. When a dvd or trick says "you can find these at any local general store" that usually means it's near impossible to find in the UK so when it says $100 I'm expecting it to be much harder to find and much more expensive here.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results