beLieve DVD + 1on1 - 11PM TONIGHT

Sep 1, 2007
Honestly? He's been so busy... and so have we... we just haven't had the time to finish up all the Artist info. We've got most of the info... but not all of it :) It's sad that we haven't gotten it all done yet... but we're working on it.

Well [sigh], the new video in the media section will just have to do for now...

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
>> Like to be on the cutting edge of fashion? Dress like JB.

While I am deeply humbled by Wayne's admission of how well I dress, I must say that my fashion skills are nothing in comparison with that of the incomparable Wayne Houchin. Wayne, you know you dress better than me. Nice roses - they accent your eyes and/or face.
_

Attachments

• WayneTutu.jpg
    WayneTutu.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 107
While I am deeply humbled by Wayne's admission of how well I dress, I must say that my fashion skills are nothing in comparison with that of the incomparable Wayne Houchin. Wayne, you know you dress better than me. Nice roses - they accent your eyes and/or face.
_
JB,

I 'beLieve' I am going to have nightmares tonight with that picture...

brian.

=(

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
I honestly think that the price for the beLieve trick is perfect, and even though I earlier thought that I won't buy it now I'm having second thoughts and probably will buyt it because I like the feel of the trick and it suits my style.

BTW Wayne you look HOT with a capital HO, in that picture :)

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Wait.. the new 1-on-1 is $12?!

Gawd.

Your joking right? Your learning a devastating card trick that you can use the rest of your life to fry people and being taught by a master for 13 bucks. I think the 1-on-1's are incredible deals.

13 bucks won't even buy you enough gas to go get dinner and this you can have forever.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Your joking right? Your learning a devastating card trick that you can use the rest of your life to fry people and being taught by a master for 13 bucks. I think the 1-on-1's are incredible deals.

13 bucks won't even buy you enough gas to go get dinner and this you can have forever.

I know full well that it's worth it, but it just came as a shock to me. I will be the first to tell anyone that the 1-on-1's are great deals too, by the way.

And thirteen bucks would actually get me enough gas to get to dinner..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results