GusEds
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• D
    LOL! One of the moderators changed my avatar! HA! I think I know who it is. I'm going to have some fun with him if it was who I think it was. ;) It wasn't me who did that. I think its hilarious though. =P

-Doug
    Two and a Half Men, Everybody Loves Raymond, House, Seinfeld, The Office, Home Improvement?
    Your not alone ;)

-Michael
    Magicman is going to post a thread on the Anonymous package he won soon. jUST WATCH.

that is my prediction. =)
    Cool.
    HAha I had to look up what 20:07 is on a converter because I can't read 24 time lol. So it's around 8 at night. Wow that's weird. It's still late morning here.
    Cool, cool. It's pretty warm here. Which is kinda weird considering it's February. It's 10:30 am right now and I'm kinda sick. THat's why I'm not at school today. What time is it there?
    Hey dude, you got a facebook? I was just thinking about adding some of my magic buddies to my friends list...
    I think I got into it maybe a month before I started learning any kind of magic. I actually found the guardians on another site and when I saw the advert card it lead me here lol. I took it lightly at first but within the past 2-3 months i'm really tryin to tie down some half way decent moves lol. Do you remember the first flourish you learned?
    Well, i've been into it since I was about eight when I saw this guy at a party pull his thumb off lol. I've only started to pick up real techniques within 08 though, so i'm just trying to refine everything right now. I tend to gravitate towards magic that makes people question themselves. Usually simple stuff. I do this very simple trick that just involves a hotshot from the middle of the deck, a top change, some misdirected patter about illusions and deception, and sometimes shapeshifter. Right now that seems to be my favorite thing to do because it usually gets a double take. As I get more advanced that'll probably change, but then again, i'm only doing my stuff around friends cause i'm still trying to perfect everything I already know. Five in One is a great effect btw. Who doesn't love money lol. So do you flourish too or is it just magic for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results