1-on-1 on Ellusionist

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Guys, this is nothing new. I would venture to say that over half of magic websites now offer 1-on-1 downloads and we will probably begin to see an increase within the next few years. Do not turn this into a Theory11 v.s. E thread.

Aug 14, 2009
Behind a mask
Guys, this is nothing new. I would venture to say that over half of magic websites now offer 1-on-1 downloads and we will probably begin to see an increase within the next few years. Do not turn this into a Theory11 v.s. E thread.

I think thatthe best thing would be to close this thread, I don't see anything good coming out of it.

Nov 8, 2007
An opportunity to learn more magic--this is awesome.

Personally, I don't like any of the videos they're offering now, but hopefully--over time--they'll put up something I will be interested in.

(Not sure why people who don't work for either company choose to get wrapped up in their politics. Very strange.)

Jan 13, 2008
*yawn* Could care less. T11 isn't the only site with instant downloads; it wasn't the first, and obviously won't be the last. Learn to expand your horizons and embrace what other sites are offering--T11 isn't the only site to learn from. :rolleyes:

Maybe this thread should be closed like the last? It definitely isn't furthering anyone's magic.

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
who cares t11 wasnt the first website to come out with on demands or 1on1's whatever you wanna call it
Exactly. There is a world of magic out there people, T11 isn't the only place selling magic products, and T11 isn't exactly groundbreaking either. I think people need to expand their horizons beyond T11. There's a lot of magic out there.

Cheers

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
This was already discussed earlier in the week, but I will close this thread on a positive note. As Mike Hankins mentioned, tons of sites have downloads. That said, this thread is not about another site having downloads - that was not, I believe, what the creator of this thread was referencing.

Our development team - lead by Richard Z - works very, very hard to come up with our site design. We worked for months in creation of an original, new 1-on-1 section design that allows for easy browsing of tricks and viewing of previews. We launched our latest 1-on-1 section design in March of 2009. Glad to know that they're a fan of it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results