3 New Decks

Jan 8, 2011
London
Hi Guys,
So theory11 is releasing 3 new decks this friday and I want to hear your predictions! :D
Here are mine -
1. Smoke and Mirrors v6
2. White Lions - David Blaine
3. A custom deck by theory11........... :)

I can't wait to see what they have in store for us! :)

- magicjack

May 21, 2011
Bedford, England
Oh wow!!! S&M's sound amazing (as usual), the T11 deck is bound to be good. I mean, it's T11!! but the one that's standing out like a sore thumb to me right now are the White Lions. Those sound absolutley amazing, and they probably will be! I can just imagine them right now. If everything meets my thoughts, i gonna be wishing i had more money to buy more decks. I'm wondering, where did you get this information?? Thanks for providing it to me anyway. :)

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I think it was J.Bayne (I know thats wrong but I can't remember his name) that said last week that thee will bee a new release so there's a clue for one. I wasn't aware all three releases were going to be decks of cards though, I don't know if you're making assumptions there.

CAndrew

Elite Member
Jan 12, 2011
It might also be 2 decks with one of them in different colors like the Titanium bikes.

Jan 8, 2011
London
I guessed for the white lions and S and M V6 but in the latest SNC Casey said the prize will be 3 decks of cards released this Friday on the house. I might be wrong on some of them , but there WILL be 3 NEW DECKS :D

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Bee? Blue Stingers, perhaps?

And I thought I read somewhere about S&M v6 ...

Missed it bud. It would be " And I thought I RED somewhere about S&M v6" if you were going for a pun.

And Formula, it's J.BayMe. Just one letter off.

Feb 9, 2011
Missed it bud. It would be " And I thought I RED somewhere about S&M v6" if you were going for a pun.

Didn't miss a thing ... just changed it up on you and did it visually. Sorry if you couldn't deal with it. (FYI: "deal" - get this one?)

Apr 2, 2011
Germany
I actually think there is just on version of the Smoke and Mirrors.

Dan and Dave are running a contest right now and you can win a Uncut sheet of Smoke and Mirrors V6. They didn't said you'll get a uncut sheet of ONE version.
I hope there'll be a black and a white version though.

And 100% a bee deck. They posted on facebook and twitter that me might bEE surprised ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results