$4.95 Discount Not Working?

Nov 8, 2007
Damn.

I was excited about this. Jumped on to download Watermark at a discount then came here and saw some jackasses ruined the fun. That sucks. :(

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
There will always be the questionable opportunists among us.... nothing we can do to change that.
The people who see the system in a whole different perspective. Shame they had to go along and do that.

I'd suggest to disable new accounts from the same IP address, but that won't work because an IP address is easily changed, and almost everyone these days has a dynamic ip address, plus some members might be in the same household.

At this point, to stop the questionable opportunists, the best we could is disable new accounts and make it a members-only thing.

I salute you Theory11, this was a really great and bawlsy promotion to do!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Hey everyone...

We worked SUPER hard on this ALL day today. I have not left my desk since 9:00am this morning. We didn't want to let you down. We were just as disappointed as all of you when we saw that it was being abused. But I have good news. Check your email... ;)

hduarte1

Elite Member
Jul 2, 2008
Akatsuki Hideout
I tried the coupon earlier and it didn't work then I was about to submit a ticket when I thought that maybe it was b/c my downloas was a dollar more that i needed to pay so i entered the coupon code then entered my card info. and it worked. so i'm watching my DL right now :) Thanks JB hi5!

HD

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Thanks guys, this is super of you. Seriously, really cool of you guys. I'm seriously thankful for all the work you've put into this. Thanks!

Cheers

May 21, 2010
Italy
Sorry guys, but I can not understand where I must put the code for a discount of 4.95 dollars ... can someone help me? I'm still a novice, I would appreciate your help :rolleyes:
Thanks in advance!

-3V-

Oct 18, 2007
Sorry guys, but I can not understand where I must put the code for a discount of 4.95 dollars ... can someone help me? I'm still a novice, I would appreciate your help :rolleyes:
Thanks in advance!

-3V-
Just add the item(s) to your cart and then click "checkout". There is a page in the checkout process where you enter the coupon code.

I hope that helps!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results