A Fun Performance.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Hey guys, I want to share a performance that I did today. So it was the last class of the day, biology. And I had a sub. So he let us talk and do whatever for the last 20 minutes of class. One of my friends asks me to show him a trick so I do a simple DL trick. Then a girl walks over and says she wants to see a trick since I had my cards out. But I put them down and did pressure with her phone. Suddenly, and I don't even know how it happened so fast but as soon as I gave her back the phone, the WHOLE CLASS was in a half circle around me. A bunch of them were like "What's going on" and most of them were like "YES!! A magic trick!!" So I knew I had to do something else. So I did French Kiss. It was the best reaction ever! When I pulled the card out of my mouth, everyone screamed in unison and just freaked out. There was about 2 more minutes before the bell rang and I got a bunch of responses from people like, "OMG HOW DID YOU DO THAT!!!" "YOU REALLY ARE MAGIC!!"
After the bell rang, the teacher called me back and I thought that somehow I was in trouble for "disrupting" class. So he says "Aaron... how did you do that!??" Which made me feel even better.

So I want you guys to share your most fun performance! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Dude that is EXACTLY what happened when I did pressure in my class....well except we all got in trouble because I had one phone out doing the trick and there were like 2 or 3 other phones out video taping lol.

Man french kiss sounds sick....I want to get it but I just dropped $75 on sankey's website lol

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
That is so awesome man. Good job, with me it is a bit different. I don't perform when I have a sub. I try not to perform a little right now because for the last week in the class that I TA in…Yes, TA as in Teacher's Assistant… the teacher has me perform every day for her senior class. At least I get good reactions.

Last edited by a moderator:

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Sounds like you had a nice little impromptu set Aaron. Nice work my friend. It is great to get that adrenaline going and just blow people away. Makes you feel good.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results