A New Message

Aug 31, 2007
Yeah i'm wondering what those slashes could mean too. It doesn't work as a URL though. =(

Well, there are always manyyy links.... remember? Whatistheory11, artist pages, 909... I just think that it's odd that they'd put the slashes around the A and not around the R...

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Well, there are always manyyy links.... remember? Whatistheory11, artist pages, 909... I just think that it's odd that they'd put the slashes around the A and not around the R...

Haha yeah. T11 sure does know how to hide links well. The slashes kind of stood out to me. Still thinking :confused:

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
We all know what's coming next, don't we? R...A...bbit! Yes, that's right. Theory11 have teamed up with Monty Python and are releasing a monstrosity upon us all. Or maybe it's just a man in a rabbit outfit. He'll be called Frank, and he's here to tell us all about the ending of the world (6.42 AM on Halloween, in case you don't know. I'll be so annoyed if nobody picks up on that reference).

On a more serious note, has anybody else noticed that the R was on an index finger and the A was on a pinky? Surely this gives us ?R??A, or thumbRfingerfingerA. That would seem logical to me...

Aug 31, 2007
We all know what's coming next, don't we? R...A...bbit! Yes, that's right. Theory11 have teamed up with Monty Python and are releasing a monstrosity upon us all. Or maybe it's just a man in a rabbit outfit. He'll be called Frank, and he's here to tell us all about the ending of the world (6.42 AM on Halloween, in case you don't know. I'll be so annoyed if nobody picks up on that reference).

On a more serious note, has anybody else noticed that the R was on an index finger and the A was on a pinky? Surely this gives us ?R??A, or thumbRfingerfingerA. That would seem logical to me...

Ohhh, good point! Maybe it will be a link like /?R??/A/

Oct 25, 2008
Michigan
Man, I hoped with time there would be clarity with this whole anonymous thing, but it just keeps getting more confusing. I was all over finding out what it was about and cracking codes, but it has dragged on a little bit too long for me. Anyone else think they've gone past hype and are getting carried away? I have officially jumped ship and joined the other fellows who aren't having fun anymore, I will wait until anonymous goes public.

What if it is like a word scramble that you do in the paper sometimes? You know? They give you a mixed up word and you must unscramble the word. So what if they gave you the R and the A then a G then an I Then another A and then a C. You might unscramble RAGIAC to be GARCIA. As in danny Garcia. but only time will tell.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Haha yeah it does. I wonder if we can see that special magicians ring in other videos....i'm going to go check now.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results