A replacement for rubber cement or another name for it?

Discussion in 'Product Questions and Reviews' started by Tadiko, Dec 30, 2008.

  1. Ok so I went to a B&Q (DIY Shop) in UK and I asked "Where can I find rubber cement" and none of employee's knew what rubber cement is... Maybe it's because in UK people name it differently or something... If not, then maybe there's a replacement for it?
  2. Some people call it Plastic Glue. If you use PVC pipe sealant, that should work just the same, depending on what exactly it is you're working with.

  3. I just want to make some gaffed cards :p and do some other tricks gimmicks
  4. Glue. xD Sorry. :p
  5. On this thread also???
  6. Marabu-Fixogum and Platignum "Studio Gum" are UK alternatives, according to Wikipedia. It's available in bike repair kits, most commonly.

Share This Page

{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results