Actor, Comedian, Street Magician from the Philippines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
Also from NJ here, closer to New York City. I actually met some filipino magicians in PI on my trip back.

Nov 22, 2011
Hey guyz! Im new here! My goal is simple and solid,im here to meet the whole theory 11 and spread it in our country,i have the capability to do that here in my country because im a well known actor and street magician here. Ive done movies,tv commercials,tv shows and magic tv special in the no.1 tv network here. Hoping for your help,comments and suggestions.

This poor excuse for a magician has no respect for the art.
He has no skill.
No ethics.
Uses magic and people all for the sake of his so called rise to stardom.

A few months ago, he guested on a local TV show which aims to EXPOSE MAGIC'S SECRETS...

There he REVEALED the HINDU SHUFFLE FORCE, VOODOO ASH TRICK, and THE BIDDLE TRICK

He did all these while wearing the ELLUSIONIST logo.

Because of this, all the magic clubs of the country has agathered and tagged him PERSONA NON GRATA (an unwelcome person).

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
This poor excuse for a magician has no respect for the art.
He has no skill.
No ethics.
Uses magic and people all for the sake of his so called rise to stardom.

A few months ago, he guested on a local TV show which aims to EXPOSE MAGIC'S SECRETS...

There he REVEALED the HINDU SHUFFLE FORCE, VOODOO ASH TRICK, and THE BIDDLE TRICK

He did all these while wearing the ELLUSIONIST logo.

Because of this, all the magic clubs of the country has agathered and tagged him PERSONA NON GRATA (an unwelcome person).

Pleeeeaaassee dont come in here like your some sort of messiah for the "art" of magic.
You mean he revealed the tricks that EVERYONE learns in any beginner magic book??? Oh my god magic is ruined waaahh!!
And what on earth does that have to do with him wearing ellusionist logo? why point that out?
The masked magician reveals crap all the time internationally and you think this guy on a local tv show has ruined anything?
Calm down.

Btw,everyone uses magic and people to "rise up". I don't know what you tried to say with that.

Jun 1, 2009
This thread is from over 4 years ago. Why did look aaalllll the way back here for your very first post? It's a useless bump. Try and comment on more relevant threads next time please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results