All you magic collectors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
just because alot of you guys are crazy for Dai doesnt mean everyone else should be.
Some people really dont care and i can see why. They are simply cards at the end of the day.
Doesnt matter who touched them. His prowess wont rub off on you.

Jul 13, 2009
just because alot of you guys are crazy for Dai doesnt mean everyone else should be.
First of all where in the world did you pull this from, out of thin air or your rear?

Some people really dont care and i can see why. They are simply cards at the end of the day.
Perhaps they have little value to you but to others they have great value. Just because a lot of you guys aren't crazy for magical memorabilia collecting, doesn't mean there aren't some out there.

Doesnt matter who touched them. His prowess wont rub off on you.

The F***? If I believed that is how magic worked I would of bid all of my life savings on the deck of cards that were signed by magicians. Most people on here Visual aren't idiots, stop acting like they are!

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Perhaps they have little value to you but to others they have great value. Just because a lot of you guys aren't crazy for magical memorabilia collecting, doesn't mean there aren't some out there.

EXACTLY!
No sh!t dude. He obviously doesnt care about them. So why did you have to say
"I dont think he's kidding unfortunately?" See the hypocrisy there?
You just bit off your own logic there.

Dec 12, 2009
London Uk
Me personally I would buy collecters items but not if its OVER priced, like I got davd blaines signed deck, and I bought a signed poster from derren brown, they were not too expensive.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Me personally I would buy collecters items but not if its OVER priced, like I got davd blaines signed deck, and I bought a signed poster from derren brown, they were not too expensive.

and your completely in your right to do it. You love it others dont. Doesnt make it any less special. I just hate it when others say stuff like the two above commented when one guy didnt think it was special. He should be able to have his opinion straight up on something that is completely opinion based

Jul 13, 2009
Bottom line don't reply to my posts anymore Visualartist I have ignored you but you neglect to ignore me. You fill me with hostility and I do not see myself ever having an intelligent conversation with you, so don't bother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
No I do not see the hypocrisy here; if there is any hypocrisy going on, it's all in your head. Second of all I put "I don't think he is unfortunately." if you are going to quote me, make sure it's word for word and do not add your own little words in it.

The original post I was talking about read this,

"Uh....I don't think they are worth it, after all, they are just playing cards. You can buy decks for a cheaper price."

You can buy decks of cards that were used by Dai Vernon at a cheaper price? I would like to know where. That is what warranted my extension to a previous post with "I don't think he is unfortunately."

Another thing: "just because alot of you guys are crazy for Dai doesnt mean everyone else should be." Visual Artist

My reply:

"First of all where in the world did you pull this from, out of thin air or your rear?"

You missed what I meant, where in the world did the implication of "crazy for Dai Vernon." come from?

Bottom line don't reply to my posts anymore I have ignored you but you neglect to ignore me. You fill me with hostility and I do not see myself ever having an intelligent conversation with you, so don't bother.
what i quoted you wasnt all that different from what you said. same difference either way.
Thats because your not that intelligent.
He said "you can buy decks for cheaper price". Thats truth. You can buy cards for cheap. When did he once specify Dai vernon decks? Im defending his stance because you think them being dai vernon cards is so important or that it should be special to him.
Im saying they shouldnt. Your the one going off on tangents.

Jul 13, 2009
Typing to take up space.

"Thats because your not that intelligent."

No where did I imply that silly :p and at least I can compose a post with minimum 1-2 max spelling and grammatical errors.

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Too clarify the fun argument:

The post that said 'you can get decks cheaper' (not direct quote) was referring to decks in general, not Vernon decks.

The fact that Dai Vernon used these decks doesn't change the fact that they are just cards. IF you are a collector of magical wares, knock yourself out.

If you want your money spent otherwise, spend it otherwise.

Common sense really.

Jul 13, 2009
thats all you got left. Cliche stab at grammar. Clap clap

But I disgress,I agree with foolzight.

First off it's "That's" and "Digress" to clue you in some more, I just realized in the middle of class how pointless it is to argue with you. I assure you my thoughts have been said on the matter, but I just cleaned it up. D-bag it up Visual I could truly care less.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
First off it's "That's" and "Digress" to clue you in some more, I just realized in the middle of class how pointless it is to argue with you. I assure you my thoughts have been said on the matter, but I just cleaned it up. D-bag it up Visual I could truly care less.

all im reading is blah blah blah for some reason. Cause theres nothing relevant here or nothing that was needed to be said. Your such a teenager. Sometimes kid,its better to just ssshhhh your fingers. No one cares about what you just said so theres no need to post it.Grow up and stick to the topic at hand.

This collection wouldve been better if it wasnt just cards. Are they even signed or anything or just claimed to be used by him?

Jul 13, 2009
all im reading is blah blah blah for some reason. Cause theres nothing relevant here or nothing that was needed to be said. Your such a teenager. Sometimes kid,its better to just ssshhhh your fingers. No one cares about what you just said so theres no need to post it.Grow up and stick to the topic at hand.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Just to let you know you are a prick, who will not amount to anything at all in life. I don't know where you come off talking down to people, that is the biggest thing I hate about you. Your ****ing 19 years old, get over yourself, last time I checked 19 is a teenager. You are a pretentious stuck up b***h who is talking nothing but meaningless words.

You wanna know something if you feel the need to call people kiddies and kid magicians, go jump of the f***ing Golden Gate Bridge like all the other suicide emo ****s like yourself. It's the elitist sons of a b****es that brings things down. Your a worthless piece of s**t who's opinion is worth less then a Heroin addict's promise to stop heroin.

To rephrase one of the most hilariously movie quotes to apply to you:

You sir are the ball licker, I am going to F**K your mother while you watch and cry like a little whinny B***h. When I am done, I am going to make you eat my s**t, then s**t out my s**t, then make you eat your s**t made of my s**t that I made you eat. Then I suppose your mother's next for birthing a POS that is YOU.

All I can do now is flip you the bird, and wipe you off my shoulder like the piece of lemon bird s**t that you are. Get a ****ing life.

RANT OVER!

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Just to let you know you are a prick, who will not amount to anything at all in life. I don't know where you come off talking down to people, that is the biggest thing I hate about you. Your ****ing 19 years old, get over yourself, last time I checked 19 is a teenager. You are a pretentious stuck up ***** who is talking nothing but meaningless words.

You wanna know something if you feel the need to call people kiddies and kid magicians, go jump of the ****ing golden gate bridge. It's the elitist sons of a *****es that bring this world down. Your a worthless piece of **** who's opinion is worth less then a Heroin addict's promise to stop heroin.

To rephrase one of the most hilariously movies,

You sir are the ball licker, I am going to **** your mother while you watch and cry like a little whinny *****. When I am done, I am going to make you eat my ****, then **** out my ****, then make you eat your **** made of my **** that I made you eat.

All I can do now is flip you the bird, and wipe you off my shoulder like the piece of lemon bird **** that you are. Get a ****ing life.

RANT OVER!
again yada yada yada.
No one cares and your not funny. Just stop embarassing yourself.
Just because Im a teenager doesnt mean I have to act like one. You could've figured that out with little thought.
And you just proved more how immature you are. Just shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results