All you magic collectors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2007
To him and few others they are. At the end of the day when it comes down to it.
They are cards.

Apparently you didn't read my post OR the description.

I said, provenance aside, these are not "just" cards.

Provenance refers to who owned them. I'm not talking about that.

Those who can read the description will know what they are buying. Those that don't, won't.

And that's probably a good thing.

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Apparently you didn't read my post OR the description.

I said, provenance aside, these are not "just" cards.

Provenance refers to who owned them. I'm not talking about that.

Those who can read the description will know what they are buying. Those that don't, won't.

And that's probably a good thing.

Nothing to see here.

Move along.

What im saying is,those people just dont care who owned them.
Collecting anything like that doesnt matter to them,which is totally fine.
Trying to convince them otherwise is just wrong.

If it were from actual historical giants like martin luther king,Galileo, darwin,george washington, now thats kinda a huge deal. But even then some people could care less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 13, 2009
Not much of a magic forum.

What are you basing this on? My posts or the forum as a whole? I see plenty of magic here, you know what else? There is actually magic variety here, not the same old products being discussed over and over again. But that is just what I see, I am sure you are completely right E is a better forum.

The Italics is SARCASM, both forums have their own pros and cons. I prefer here because I am able to actually be myself and not someone who has to censor themselves just to "fit in."

Peace,

Silver

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Just to let you know you are a prick, who will not amount to anything at all in life. I don't know where you come off talking down to people, that is the biggest thing I hate about you. Your ****ing 19 years old, get over yourself, last time I checked 19 is a teenager. You are a pretentious stuck up b***h who is talking nothing but meaningless words.

You wanna know something if you feel the need to call people kiddies and kid magicians, go jump of the f***ing Golden Gate Bridge like all the other suicide emo ****s like yourself. It's the elitist sons of a b****es that brings things down. Your a worthless piece of s**t who's opinion is worth less then a Heroin addict's promise to stop heroin.

To rephrase one of the most hilariously movie quotes to apply to you:

You sir are the ball licker, I am going to F**K your mother while you watch and cry like a little whinny B***h. When I am done, I am going to make you eat my s**t, then s**t out my s**t, then make you eat your s**t made of my s**t that I made you eat. Then I suppose your mother's next for birthing a POS that is YOU.

All I can do now is flip you the bird, and wipe you off my shoulder like the piece of lemon bird s**t that you are. Get a ****ing life.

RANT OVER!
yea, I think E mods can be a little strict, but at least one doesn't have to deal with this:rolleyes:.......

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
As this thread has gotten completely out of hand, I'm going to go ahead and close it. There is absolutely no need for the negativity here.

In the future, please remember to keep all posts as respectful and courteous as possible, as to keep the discussion civil and professional. Thanks in advance guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results