All you magic collectors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2009
again yada yada yada.
No one cares and your not funny. Just stop embarassing yourself.
Just because Im a teenager doesnt mean I have to act like one. You could've figured that out with little thought.
And you just proved more how immature you are. Just shut up.

No you shut up, you don't seem to understand. You do not run this forum, nor do I. That is why I am able to voice my opinion about you. OHHHHH I also just read you have an Ex. I wonder why she left you? :confused: could it be your a cock sucker?

You sir just got put on my bad side, to bad as well cause I am pretty accommodating, when on my good side.

"Embarrassing" "I'm" "Doesn't" "Could have"

There you go, how should a teenager act hmm? Like a pretentious fagot? Cause your doing a fine job at fitting that stereotype.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
I think for any enthusiast in magic, depending on who they are they might want a piece of history. If I did have the money at the moment, Id collect Vernon's Card Clip, and the various information documenting how he worked, how he saw magic and perceived it. That is one reason he is so well known, once again not everyone is into collecting that sorta memorabilia. I just wish this topic stayed on course and didn't have to show such UN-professionalism in this community. I think ahead when it comes to mementos such as these, because in the future you have and own a piece of something more than a deck of cards, or a Dai Vernon and Doug Henning picture, you create new memories, new experiences, and new friends.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
No you shut up, you don't seem to understand. You do not run this forum, nor do I. That is why I am able to voice my opinion about you. OHHHHH I also just read you have an Ex. I wonder why she left you? :confused: could it be your a cock sucker?

You sir just got put on my bad side, to bad as well cause I am pretty accommodating, when on my good side.

"Embarrassing" "I'm" "Doesn't" "Could have"

There you go, how should a teenager act hmm? Like a pretentious fagot? Cause your doing a fine job at fitting that stereotype.

Again,all these personal shots at somebody when no one here cares what you have to say. Why do you feel people have to read this? Mature people would do it in private
Again,your being a hypocrite when you criticized people for the same thing and being bad "critics". Going off on tangents about my ex too which doesnt matter and is also a personal shot which is very childish. FYI I dumped her.
Like I said,stop acting like a 15 year old girl and shut up.
Just shut up,its not that hard. Like I said, no one cares about your little temper tantrums and you look worse than I do when you talk as if they do.

Jul 13, 2009
Again,all these personal shots at somebody when no one here cares.

Apparently you do or you would be pressing my maturity level. You seem to forget all the personal shots I took at that guy who decided to have a forum that exposes magic. He got on my bad side as well, and I treated him like I am treating you right now.

You dumped her? What was she telling you what to do? Was she being to controlling? Aww poor thing...honestly the only way you could keep a chick is if you whore yourself get money then by your own whore.

Luis I have no more Civility to give, it's been much much too long of me holding in my opinions of this moron.

Now back to the a*s*o*le, I am drilling with my shaft of fury. Visual is that how you get your jolly, by calling and thinking people are younger then you? :p What a way to live; ****ing pedophile.

If all you got to say is shut up you might as well give up now.

Don't feed the troll...oh wait you will feed me because you like the abuse. Who gives a s**t about you, 98% of what you call advice is regurgitate spooge that you just harvested from your dad. 96% is crap (Throw back to something magic related, I guess I am on a tangent now back to grilling a ****er)

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Apparently you do or you would be pressing my maturity level. You seem to forget all the personal shots I took at that guy who decided to have a forum that exposes magic. He got on my bad side as well, and I treated him like I am treating you right now.

You dumped her? What was she telling you what to do? Was she being to controlling? Aww poor thing...honestly the only way you could keep a chick is if you whore yourself get money then by your own whore.

Luis I have no more Civility to give, it's been much much too long of me holding in my opinions of this moron.

Now back to the *******, I am drilling with my fury. Visual is that how you get your jolly, by calling and thinking people are younger then you? :p What a way to live.

If all you got to say is shut up you might as well give up now.

Don't feed the troll...oh wait you will feed me because you like the abuse. Who gives a **** about you, 98 % of what you call advice is regurgitate spooge that you just harvested from your dad. 96% is crap (Throw back to something magic related, I guess I am on a tangent now back to grilling a ****er)

I really dont care.
You can say all you want. The only one that looks bad is you.
Its fun to watch people dig their own graves. Dig wide though to fit.

Jul 13, 2009
I really dont care.
You can say all you want. The only one that looks bad is you.
Its fun to watch people dig their own graves. Dig wide though to fit.

Heh, I beg to differ there you go, pointing fingers again. In all truth you made yourself look bad as well. I could careless what is reflected back at me, if I was here only to make a good impression I wouldn't be speaking to you publicly.

You don't have to give me an invitation to let me say what I want Visual, besides your invitation is as dirty as your whore of a mother, did I mention you are a mistake.

Hell I will dig my own grave and pay for my own funeral, I really don't care. What I do care about is whether or not the grave digger of your grave makes one side bigger then the other, the big side for your head.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Heh, I beg to differ there you go, pointing fingers again. In all truth you made yourself look bad as well. I could careless what is reflected back at me, if I was here only to make a good impression I wouldn't be speaking to you publicly.

You don't have to give me an invitation to let me say what I want Visual, besides your invitation is as dirty as your whore of a mother, did I mention you are a mistake.

Hell I will dig my own grave and pay for my own funeral, I really don't care. What I do care about is whether or not the grave digger of your grave makes one side bigger then the other, the big side for your head.

Can you guys believe he is STILL talking?
Doesnt he know no one cares about this "argument"? Should he be allowed to do this still and throw middle school insults that do absolutely nothing?
Is it because he's fat? Do you want fries with that?

Anyways,on to an actual smart convo,are these cards legit at all?
Has anyone verified?

Jul 13, 2009
Can you guys believe he is STILL talking?
Doesnt he know no one cares about this "argument"? Should he be allowed to do this still and throw middle school insults that do absolutely nothing?
Is it because he's fat? Do you want fries with that?

Anyways,on to an actual smart convo,are these cards legit at all?
Has anyone verified?

Can you Believe Visual is STILL talking? Doesn't he know his parents don't love him and his hands are his only sexual lover? Who cares about Visual's "Argument" Should he be allowed to prance around spreading sparkles and rainbows everywhere?

Haha, nice throw of being the fat guy...like I haven't heard that one before. I love fitting in with the whales HAHA! :D Hell I even have friends in the ocean, if you really live in Alaska, watch out for Willie, He'll **** you mother and make you watch.

A smart conversation you mean you ignorant ****. Forget the cards, my question is this are you legit? Are you really a male or an intersexed male who lost their testosterone pill?

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Can you Believe Visual is STILL talking? Doesn't he know his parents don't love him and his hands are his only sexual lover? Who cares about Visual's "Argument" Should he be allowed to prance around spreading sparkles and rainbows everywhere?

Haha, nice throw of being the fat guy...like I haven't heard that one before. I love fitting in with the whales HAHA! :D Hell I even have friends in the ocean, if you really live in Alaska, watch out for Willie, He'll **** you mother and make you watch.

A smart conversation you mean you ignorant ****. Forget the cards, my question is this are you legit? Are you really a male or an intersexed male who lost their testosterone pill?

Translation: Blah blah blah while rubbing mayo on his face.

And I wasnt asking YOU if the cards are legit. I dont give an F what you have to say.

Jul 13, 2009
Translation: Blah blah blah while rubbing mayo on his face.

And I wasnt asking YOU if the cards are legit. I dont give an F what you have to say.

HAHAHHA who is being the hypocrite now? You say you don't give a ****, yet I am certain it's quite the opposite, and if you reply it only proves my point. But I doubt I will here it I got mayo all over my face and in my ear...Just an fyi peeping tom that isn't mayo but your moms juice all over my face; suck my dick Biotch.

Jan 13, 2008
Hey guys, can you please take it to PMs if you're really that interested in acting like children? I just got through the thread, and have no idea what it's even about anymore. o_O

Either way, I reported the thread, so hopefully the hateful messages toward each other get cleaned up soon. This is supposed to be a place for thoughtful discussion and debate, not childish bickering.

As per the topic at hand: I'm also curious as to the validity of the claim as to who owned these cards. At least with the David Blaine used cards, you're ordering directly from him, so the validity of the claim is quite high. Here, you have a piece of paper saying it's legit--not even a notarized piece of paper, which takes away any legitimacy that the paper has. The seller could have wrote the note, or the person who wrote the note could have lied, for all we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results