All you magic collectors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2009
And you just proved my point by being the one who keeps badgering people and not shutting the f'ck up. Good job fatso.
Watch out guys,internet tough guy here. Like we havent seen a million of those already who arent real pu$$ies in person

HAHA Fatso wow I haven't heard that one since second grade. The current one is fat**** you used anal douce. Watch out guys intenet twink AHOY! At least I don't have a pussy in real life. Go work on cars you failed excuse of a lesbian. Seriously not only do you fail as a magician, person, you fail at giving proper insults.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Hey guys, can you please take it to PMs if you're really that interested in acting like children? I just got through the thread, and have no idea what it's even about anymore. o_O

Either way, I reported the thread, so hopefully the hateful messages toward each other get cleaned up soon. This is supposed to be a place for thoughtful discussion and debate, not childish bickering.

As per the topic at hand: I'm also curious as to the validity of the claim as to who owned these cards. At least with the David Blaine used cards, you're ordering directly from him, so the validity of the claim is quite high. Here, you have a piece of paper saying it's legit--not even a notarized piece of paper, which takes away any legitimacy that the paper has. The seller could have wrote the note, or the person who wrote the note could have lied, for all we know.

Im pretty sure you can tell HE is being the a-hole more than I.
And im also wondering the legitemacy of these cards too.

Jul 13, 2009
Im pretty sure you can tell HE is being the a-hole more than I.

Pfft I think that is the nicest thing you have done so far giving me all the credit...well the majority of it. I am pretty sure we are being about the same, it's no good pointing fingers you got four pointing back at you....Douce.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Pfft I am pretty sure we are being about the same, it's no good pointing fingers you got four pointing back at you....Douce.

who's the one who wont stop talking even after I ignored you?
Who keeps making bad attempts at insults? its always you. Even when I tried to leave it you keep talking cause just like a 15 year old,you gotta have the last word and more

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Dude it actually looks like you (Visualartist) are trying to have the last say.

Cant be because Ive already tried TWICE to stop talking to him and he keeps coming back. He's gonna keep talking just watch. Im done with him anyways. If thats whatll help his self esteem he can go ahead.
I want to know about the legitemacy of those cards

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
Hmmmmm, you two sure go at it a loooooooooot. Let's get back on topic and leave the insults in PMs or visitor messages. Is this a magic forum?...(I think I answered my own question)......

Oct 29, 2009
Just around
HAHA Fatso wow I haven't heard that one since second grade. The current one is fat**** you used anal douce. Watch out guys intenet twink AHOY! At least I don't have a pussy in real life. Go work on cars you failed excuse of a lesbian. Seriously not only do you fail as a magician, person, you fail at giving proper insults.
I really think you need to stop with the insults (as well as visualartist, but your worse). Calm down dude, it's not worth arguing over a forum. (at least it's not as bad as Youtube)....

Jul 13, 2009
I really think you need to stop with the insults (as well as visualartist, but your worse). Calm down dude, it's not worth arguing over a forum. (at least it's not as bad as Youtube)....

I pride myself in my work, thanks for the compliment.

I have a feeling that these cards are not legit, the reason I say this is because of this.

Someone just registered and posted about it on E. This indicates to me personally that it is someone trying to make a quick three hundred.

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
I pride myself in my work, thanks for the compliment.

I have a feeling that these cards are not legit, the reason I say this is because of this.

Someone just registered and posted about it on E. This indicates to me personally that it is someone trying to make a quick three hundred.

yes and somebody there is selling the cigarrete ashes of Vernon...WTF?!!
How the heck does somebody obtain that? and why does somebody collect that when he was alive?!!!

Dec 14, 2007
Uh....I don't think they are worth it, after all, they are just playing cards. You can buy decks for a cheaper price.

Perhaps someone has mentioned this, but these aren't 'just' playing cards. Even if you do not care about the provenance, these are not 'just' playing cards. It helps when you read (and understand) the descriptions.

To answer the question, these cards ARE what they are represented to be. Potter and Potter is an established magic auction house. Gabe Fujari is a well respected magician and noted historian/author. He is also one of the section editors of Magic Magazine. This auction contains many important items of an historical nature as well as some amazing personal ephemera. The entire catalog can be bought or viewed from the Potter site.

These items come from the collection of Bruce Cervon. You should know who he is and how/why he would/could have obtained these items.

Jul 13, 2009
To answer the question, these cards ARE what they are represented to be. Potter and Potter is an established magic auction house. Gabe Fujari is a well respected magician and noted historian/author. He is also one of the section editors of Magic Magazine. This auction contains many important items of an historical nature as well as some amazing personal ephemera. The entire catalog can be bought or viewed from the Potter site.

These items come from the collection of Bruce Cervon. You should know who he is and how/why he would/could have obtained these items.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
these are not 'just' playing cards..

To him and few others they are. At the end of the day when it comes down to it.
They are cards. You can value them as much as you want,but why should he?
Do you care and find the value of the 2009 mr. olympia award? probably not.
How about a persons simpsons or stamp collection? The people who love those could say the same thing as you. But why should they try and convince you of their value to them?

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
yes and somebody there is selling the cigarrete ashes of Vernon...WTF?!!
How the heck does somebody obtain that? and why does somebody collect that when he was alive?!!!

Ok,thats seriously just f'ing wierd. Cigarette ashes? christ.
But hey,if anyones into that kind of stuff, more power to them brother.

Aug 18, 2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Just to let you know you are a prick, who will not amount to anything at all in life. I don't know where you come off talking down to people, that is the biggest thing I hate about you. Your ****ing 19 years old, get over yourself, last time I checked 19 is a teenager. You are a pretentious stuck up b***h who is talking nothing but meaningless words.

You wanna know something if you feel the need to call people kiddies and kid magicians, go jump of the f***ing Golden Gate Bridge like all the other suicide emo ****s like yourself. It's the elitist sons of a b****es that brings things down. Your a worthless piece of s**t who's opinion is worth less then a Heroin addict's promise to stop heroin.

To rephrase one of the most hilariously movie quotes to apply to you:

You sir are the ball licker, I am going to F**K your mother while you watch and cry like a little whinny B***h. When I am done, I am going to make you eat my s**t, then s**t out my s**t, then make you eat your s**t made of my s**t that I made you eat. Then I suppose your mother's next for birthing a POS that is YOU.

All I can do now is flip you the bird, and wipe you off my shoulder like the piece of lemon bird s**t that you are. Get a ****ing life.

RANT OVER!

E mods might be kind of strict, but this kind of crap doesn't happen. Just one of the reasons I don't come here very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results