Already? D&D on Time Warp

uh guys, a while ago i think dan and dave made the show on time warp. Heres why...

1 I remember seeing some card flourishes on the commercial for time warp a while ago.

2 when i was doing the stelth color change my friend said the card is slid on top of the deck. He said it was shown on time warp. Thats when i relised it was the clip shift he was talking about....

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
This was just filmed less than a week ago, so I'd be very surprised if any footage was completed (let alone aired) as of yet. I trust it will be out soon, though.

Wait? Did your friend say that the clipshift was revealed on time warp?
If that is, then that's really messed up.
Yeah, maybe your friend saw an advertisment for time ward on discovery channel.
I'm really interested to see what card tricks they do because mainly most card tricks are spoiled when time slows down. Like the cardini change or shapeshifter.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I dont think people will remember the clipshift on T.V.
Ive performed tricks that the masked guy reveals and no one calls me out on it.
And even less so,since i havent met a whole lot of people that watch or even know what time warp is.

Sep 1, 2007
I almost wish they would reveal the damn thing. Then maybe people will shut up about it. A few months ago, there were a ton of clipshift battles. I wanted to slash my wrists.

To make a point, a number of magicians quit using thumb tips after Night at the Museum came out. I still use one and never get caught.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
I almost wish they would reveal the damn thing. Then maybe people will shut up about it. A few months ago, there were a ton of clipshift battles. I wanted to slash my wrists.

To make a point, a number of magicians quit using thumb tips after Night at the Museum came out. I still use one and never get caught.

Wait, Thumb Tips were in Night at the Museum? I don't exactly recall anything with a thumb tip. Tho at the time I wasn't really interested in magic. But I don't think I saw anything that looked like Ben Stiller doing a bill switch.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX

Everytime a new move comes out,I avoid the internet magic community for a good 2 or 3 weeks. The clipshift phase of these kids made me want to puke.

On a side note,my thumb tip cracked after months of performing Chris Lafferty's Freezer Burn effects. Chris owes me a new one.*

*just messin' with you chris.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results