Anate by Dee Christopher

wZEnigma

Elite Member
Jun 17, 2009
NE Ohio.
ianchandlerwriting.com
This is, in my opinion, the ultimate anytime, anywhere effect.

You just have to have a single playing card, or a maximum of four in your wallet or pockets, any suitable place.

You ask the spectator just to name a card. They do.

You pull it out.

Impromptu, no gimmicks, peeks, switches, forces....

No anything.

Can be done anytime, anywhere, in any situation. Even if you don't have cards, you can write down a prediction.

This is more than a card trick. It is a technique that will allow you to psychologically influence the spectator into their choice. But they never feel forced, and to them it is a free choice. You say one sentence and it is done.

Amazing. Anate.

This is a PDF by Dee Christopher that I purchased from Lybrary.com, but you can alternatively buy it straight from Dee at Mindlapse.net. Dee is a great mentalist and magician from the great UK that has been performing for over 15 years and has come out with several great effects, however this is my first DC product. I am not disappointed.

The PDF itself is just a few pages long, and its price runs around $20 US or about $15 UK. I thought at first that was outrageous, but I took the plunge. It is amazing. It works 9 times out of 10. I would say I have a current failure rate of about 10 percent or less. It's not surefire, but it's amazing and foolproof. It works a lot, people, don't doubt that.

With the right presentation, this can be killer. I've stunned several people with it. I performed it just today, since I have the aforementioned wallet setup. This is no gimmick or anything strange - just a few cards in your wallet. It's amazing.

This is a psych principle, but it's great how a person's brain just automatically forces itself into choosing a particular card. This is truly a wonderful linguistic device that I'll always be ready to do.

So if you want an effect that you can always do with a great success rate and maximum reactions, get Anate. That's all I have to say. I congratulate Dee on his cleverness and his bold way of putting the method out there...you who have the PDF know what I mean. Also check out the length of the PDF...hee hee. Typical DC I suppose.

Highly recommended. 9.9/10. The best effect I perform currently. Buy it.

That's it. Let me break it down for you.
Anate PDF - $20 US
A deck of Bicyicles - $3
The spectator's reactions - Priceless or a bagel.

Ian

P.S. Anyone who wants my personal tips on Anate, PM me. I'll give a setup variation and an out.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Nice review, Ian!

If anyone is also interested in my out for 'Anate', feel free to PM me, also!

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I have a few outs, depending on how I'm setup.

Anate is a killer, works often enough that outs aren't necessary, but they're also easy to think up. I'd recommend this to anyone who loves linguistics or wants an always ready piece of mentalism that leaves people amazed.

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
could this possible replace Kollosal Killer? I like the freedom in Kollosal for them to name any card. When you say it hits 9/10, that's just not enough for me. If I'm asked to do something impromtu for a potential client- and it fails- you'd be damn right I don't get that gig!

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
could this possible replace Kollosal Killer? I like the freedom in Kollosal for them to name any card. When you say it hits 9/10, that's just not enough for me. If I'm asked to do something impromtu for a potential client- and it fails- you'd be damn right I don't get that gig!

If it hits, you get the gig, if not, that's what the out is for! I have an out that works for me, so if you're interested in it, feel free to PM me!

I also added a few subtleties to 'Anate' for the outcome to work most of the time, and it hasn't failed me as of yet!

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I perform this a lot. I hit and I miss, luckily the hit rate is a much nicer % than the miss rate. But as was said above, it's VERY easy to cover your tracks so it looks like nothing has happened yet if you miss. In fact, I cover all this in detail in ANATE:EXTENDED which will be available as a supplement to the original book for ANATE users.

Drop me an email once you get the ebook and I'll talk you thru the exact script I use if I miss.

DC

Nov 5, 2007
Hello all, I had the privilege of reading this PDF and I must say ANATE Extended has a ton of great stuff in it ranging from card to watches to Stigmata like reveals. I highly recommend it! Thanks Dee for including the routines you did. Very enjoyable and very usable! -Matt Sconce

www.Mindlapse.net/anateextended

Jun 20, 2009
near paris
anate for english language only ?

hi, i just purchase Anate, great idea , easy principle, but i'm french and it's not possible in french the way you do it
I'll try to adapte it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results