Anyone in the U.S. receive their TNR project?

Have you received your T&R Project yet?

• I have received my T&R Project.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • I have not received it yet.

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Sep 1, 2007
There are a few over at The Magic Cafe that have received theirs, so they are finally starting to make their way over here. :)

Oct 7, 2007
I have mine, and it's absulutly AMAZING>
Litrally the best thing thats every happened to me.
My life will never be the same oh good , I'm gunna go have some happy time over how good it is.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
I have to get mine before Tues. because I'm leaving, on Tues. I'd be really sad if I leave and not get to practice it over the Winter break.

PS: Huron if you like getting those kinda e-mails expect one from me as soon as I get mine :D

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
The USPS doesn't deliver mail on Tuesday (I don't think they do on Monday, either).

Anyway, I still haven't gotten mine.

Really? :( well that's great that means I won't get mine, untill like Jan 10. I am pretty mad now. do you know if I could, maybe, pick it up from the post office, somehow?

PS it's T&R

Last edited by a moderator:
My bad. The USPS does deliver mail on Monday (today), but not Tuesday (Christmas), as it's a national holiday. The Post Office is also closed Christmas day, so no, you couldn't pick it up there, either.

Anyway, the mail came today and I still don't have mine.

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
Oh man, that means, I won't get it until like 10 of Jan, that just ruined my day, I'll live though, I'll just have to practice over time

Sti

Dec 21, 2007
Well well well... look who's playing Santa this year!!!

I've received my DVDs yesterday ( the 24th! ) didn't had time to watch the 2 dvds yet... wife, kids, partys... but I sure did watch FITH... KILLER!!! The 2nd variation kicks a**ss!!!

!!!!BOW TO Mr LOW!!!!

I've ordered the whole deal, FITH, FOUR and the bonus 0630
Came in a single double dvd box, with booklet inside.

Will tell you guys more as soon as I try it.

- Sti
PS : Mr Low.. I would love to see a "Private forum" about this trick... talk about tips and tricks.. there's actually 1 Item for the gimmick I just couldn't find in my part of the world yet ( was looking for it for another trick.. ) R********** G*** any alternative?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results