Anyone in the U.S. receive their TNR project?

Have you received your T&R Project yet?

• I have received my T&R Project.

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • I have not received it yet.

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Hey guys it's being shipped via airmail. The only reason why there's a delay is cause of the christmas period where the post office stops working for a couple of days. I really hope you guys will receive the DVDs soon!

Huron Low

Sep 1, 2007
The Windy City
I didn't receive mine today. Someone told me in will not come bu USPS, but something like FedEx, UPS, or others. I hope it comes tomorrow.

Jeff

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
I'm getting TnR tomorrow. Maybe that will make me feel better.

Jeff

Couldn't hold through, huh?

Well I am glad that you guys aren't getting yours (I'm a dead man) because I am on vacation and don't want it to get stolen or something like that from my mailbox.

This time Australians were one of the first people to receive theirs, lucky bast****.

We are spoiled shipping-wise :D

Sep 1, 2007
The Windy City
It's sort of like a gift from someone, not exactly. I am visiting them tomorrow. The UPS man just drove down my neighborhood. EVERYONE got at least one package, everyone EXCEPT me. That doesn't make me feel very good. I am going to check my mailbox AGAIN just to make sure. And...no package! I can't wait any longer!

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
It's sort of like a gift from someone, not exactly. I am visiting them tomorrow. The UPS man just drove down my neighborhood. EVERYONE got at least one package, everyone EXCEPT me. That doesn't make me feel very good. I am going to check my mailbox AGAIN just to make sure. And...no package! I can't wait any longer!

Jeff

I feel your pain my friend.

If I don't get mine tomorrow, I'm going to go berserk.

Sep 1, 2007
The Windy City
I still haven't gotten mine either. TnR didn't make me feel better. It's something I'll never use. Maybe my T&R Project will come today. I'm crossing my fingers.

Jeff

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results