Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Hi Guys,

Lately I've said some things that have obviously managed to make a few people angry, and think lesser of me. Please understand that this is not my intention, and I sincerely hope that we can just move on.

Sorry,

-Cory

Dec 14, 2007
Corey,

I replied to you on the other post. But I think too many people confuse an idea and the person who uttered it. I for one think no better nor any worse of you as a person. I do not know you.

I disagree with the statement you made. But you know what, I disagree with a lot of things a lot of people say.

It's ok to stand up for what you believe, and it's ok to be thought of as wrong. It's ok to change you mind about something, and it's ok to try and push issues a little further than you might normally believe in order to see where it may take you and how it may influence your thinking.

But we should all be accountable for our words. Sometimes, people's minds are changed. Sometimes, people just have to move on knowing that there will be no agreement on that point. Sometimes, people learn in the process of getting there.

But always remember, you can disagree completely with someone, argue with them with great vehemence, but the idea and the person are not the same.

Brad Henderson

I have no idea what you said and as far as I am concerned I don't need to. As I always say: " It is better admit you have done wrong then tothink you have done right."

It takes a real man to apologize and I respect you for it. If I could shake your hand I would but I can't so instead I'l just rub the computer screen monitor as if shaking your hand. Just kidding.

I am crazy but not that crazy.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Corey,

Thanks for stepping up and being a man. It takes a lot to admit when you feel you are wrong.

However, I feel the people that need to see you apology have seen it. I am going to close the thread before anyone has a chance to mess up this thoughtful note.

You guys are awesome.

Your Friend,

Katie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results