Best visual card through window?

Dec 19, 2008
New York/Texas
Which one would you suggest? I'm looking for one where the spectator can look at the window before it appears on the other side. Thanks for any suggestions.

Dec 25, 2008
I would highly recommend not getting Ultimate Card Thru Window. First of all, its very impractical, its also noisy. In no version can the spec remove the card (unlike what is shown in the preview) also at no time can the spec even be on the other side of the window. However if for some reason you would like to purchase a used copy of the DVD for a greatly reduced price send me a pm and i'll sell you mine for maybe $10 or so. Take Care!

Dec 25, 2008
I would highly recommend not getting Ultimate Card Thru Window. First of all, its very impractical, its also noisy. In no version can the spec remove the card (unlike what is shown in the preview) also at no time can the spec even be on the other side of the window. However if for some reason you would like to purchase a used copy of the DVD for a greatly reduced price send me a pm and i'll sell you mine for maybe $10 or so. Take Care!

Jul 10, 2008
I second that bro. UCTW is very impractical. I bought two products from that guy, UCTW and Color Fusion, both aren't anything like the "live" previews and both led me away from purchasing anything from him in the future. I will say one principle in Color Fusion I do use, but other than that it's not worth it.

Peace. John

May 4, 2008
I recently came up with a new application for the Poor Man's card through window principle to do a shattered/restored glass effect.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results