Best way to produce and vanish an egg?

Jul 9, 2008
studio city CA
a good friend of mine is going to be in an onstage production of the fantastiks in a few weeks and he asked me today what the best method for vanishing an egg would be. he basically wants to produce an egg and vanish it, not too complicated, but it needs to be as simple and foolproof and natural as possible. any ideas? it does not have to be a real egg

Cheers!

DSS
j-90462

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
You should consider the possibility of using a Topit, as long as you have a weighted fake egg, its should work well. As should know that topit works with motion to accomplish the effect. For a production it could be held within the sleeve of the jacket, as when the arm drops that weighted egg is in a palmed position, also could use transfers from hand to hand to complete the image of empty hands and proceed with the production. There are many other possibilities, hopefully ive got your gears turnin :D

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I recently did some magic with a friend of mine in a kid's party. After much deliberation, we decided the topit was the way to go. It worked beautifully.

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com
Personally I would attach a pull to a fake egg and you can vanish it with little to NO skill (Or costume tailoring as I have seen the stuff they wear in Fantastiks productions.)

Also, consider the latex "weller eggs" for egg on fan.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results