Big Problem

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
Hey guys last week I was on the street doing some magic and i did magic to this girl about 13 to 14 years old and she asked me for my business card and gave to her than two days later she call me and I went to her house to do a mini show for her and her parents but now the girl wants to be my girlfriend and her mom is all my boy on me and I don't know what to do please help.

ps:keep in mind that her dad have lots of contacts that can help me with my magic carrier and that i have a girlfriend.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Wow... Umm. Lucky guy :p

If you already have a girlfriend, then I think you need to explain the situation heh. Going out with her because her dad has contacts would be unfair on everyone involved.

Use your head. :)

- Sean

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
Wow... Umm. Lucky guy :p

If you already have a girlfriend, then I think you need to explain the situation heh. Going out with her because her dad has contacts would be unfair on everyone involved.

Use your head. :)

- Sean

To freak out to think....she may call or come to my house anytime soon so please helpppp:confused:

Sep 1, 2007
Hey guys last week I was on the street doing some magic and i did magic to this girl about 13 to 14 years old and she asked me for my business card and gave to her than two days later she call me and I went to her house to do a mini show for her and her parents but now the girl wants to be my girlfriend and her mom is all my boy on me and I don't know what to do please help.

ps:keep in mind that her dad have lots of contacts that can help me with my magic carrier and that i have a girlfriend.

maybe this is none of my business, but how old are you?

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Haha - I'm guessing about 13-14 from the age of the girl in question! ...At least I'm hoping so... :p

If you're considering leaving your current girlfriend to go out with this new girl maybe you shouldn't be with your current girlfriend either way? Think a little about that.

Also, even if you don't go out with this guys daughter, there's nothing stopping you from being friends and if her dad is genuinely interested in putting you in front of people I'm sure you could sort something out either way!

D.

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
I got a aureka moment I'm going to talk to my girl and see if i can date the other girl at the same time..yayyyy

and think about it i get publicity and the girl gets me then when the time comes i broke with the girl and keep my girlfriend.

and using people that's part of life......

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Isn't it 'Eureka?' :p

Either way, It's good that you'd speak to your GF about it all, but the disregard for the new girl's feelings isn't too good an idea - It's good that your concerned about moving forward, but there's plenty of ways to do so without hurting people.

D.

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
Isn't it 'Eureka?' :p

Either way, It's good that you'd speak to your GF about it all, but the disregard for the new girl's feelings isn't too good an idea - It's good that your concerned about moving forward, but there's plenty of ways to do so without hurting people.

D.

Hurting people is part of life...I don't like to hurt people fellings but...

my plan
1. get on the good side of her dad and mom
2.Make her broke out with me.
3.be sure to be friends with the girl

Last edited by a moderator:

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Your right, sometimes you do have to hurt people - but you should try and consider other options first.

I don't know the entire context, just what you wrote here. I'm sure you'll make the right decisions, but if not you can learn from the mistakes!

Good luck in what ever you decide to do - Make sure you let everyone know if you do get any bigger gigs!

D.

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
Well first of all she's 14 how old are you?
Second, if you don't tell her you have a girlfriend and you date them both you will get caught eventually and you will lose both girls and any connections that you might get from the one girl's father.
Third, don't date her just for what her dad can get you. You can still make just as many connections if you tell her the truth and become a good friend.

That's my advise and i've been in a lot of relationships and a lot of similar situations.

Cheers! and good luck!

Nov 30, 2007
All you have to do is say you want to be friends with her if you like her. But don't be friends with her just because of the dad. If you actually like her as a friend then just be friends.

Dec 5, 2007
New York City
Well first of all she's 14 how old are you?
Second, if you don't tell her you have a girlfriend and you date them both you will get caught eventually and you will lose both girls and any connections that you might get from the one girl's father.
Third, don't date her just for what her dad can get you. You can still make just as many connections if you tell her the truth and become a good friend.

That's my advise and i've been in a lot of relationships and a lot of similar situations.

Cheers! and good luck!

I'm 15 and my real gf is going to know if she agrees with the plan than that's my choice.

PS:To tell you the true that girl is to hot to be only friends with.

and think about it if i make her broke out with me than there no hurt feelings but I'm going to have fun with that girl for some time that's for sure.

ps:my girl is even hotter

Jan 17, 2008
Sask, Canada
What could be the problem? If you're good at what you do, I'm sure the father, who apparently has all these great connections will connect you to one of them. If you're no good, dating his 12 year old daughter won't influence him at all.

This really doesn't seem to be a problem or issue relating to magic, and I can't believe you don't have anyone around you to talk about this to. The whole things is kind of silly, if you ask me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results