Black Ghost Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 27, 2008
Is it just me? Or is the back-design for the BG deck is awfully similar to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Decks-Bicycle...oryZ1438QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I would like for E to work with a blank slate for once. Almost everyone one of their decks (looks cool, don't get me wrong but) are just color inversions and slight modifications. Except the 1800's deck, that is the best attempt at originality for them. The shadow-ing effect is okay too but everything else.... eh.

We need more custom deck that are almost fully ORIGINAL. Look at the decks T11 sells, they certainly are a cut-above the rest. Best looking decks I've ever seen.

I'm just getting a little bored with all these color inversions (just me, maybe not you guys).

To all you people out there working on a new design for a new deck, keep going!

..:Z:..

Aug 31, 2007
I'm not the biggest fan of Ellusionist, probably neutral, but the Black Ghost design is definitely my favorite deck design out of all the lines that have been created. I think Shadow Masters were disappointing because the faces looked worse than I thought they would.

Jan 27, 2008
I'm not the biggest fan of Ellusionist, probably neutral, but the Black Ghost design is definitely my favorite deck design out of all the lines that have been created. I think Shadow Masters were disappointing because the faces looked worse than I thought they would.

Shadow Master's look extremely similar to the BG deck, except for the.... Shadow-ing effect....

I don't know why they even put that on there when they could've just removed the shadow-effect and add the BG-deck title to it. mmm. Who knows? Maybe that's the expensive appetizer for those people who are waiting for the REAL BG deck...

...They're sucking us dry... Well, not me, that is...

..:Z:..

Sep 2, 2007
nice metaphor Sean ;) or, with flash paper! 'the flame, has turned the five of clubs into your card- oh...still the five...but, I have an insurance policy. if you're wondering where the smoke is when the paper lit, you'll see, that it has actually transferred to the jokers hand'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results