Black Ghost or...

Hey guys!

I was going to spend a LOT at ellusionist so I need to know which deck I should get as a free reward.

Should I get the most rare deck on the planet... the 1st edition black ghost.

Or the deck that will become ^... the Arcane Gold Edition

DONT BASH ME FOR SHOPPING AT E!!!

Jun 10, 2010
then don't post this stuff on t11's forum!

What Draven said.

Anyways, neither are worth it. I'll admit the gold arcanes look sick, with the gold ink on the backs and court cards and everything, but don't bother. If you think 1st edition Black Ghosts are the rarest decks on the planet, you're clearly mistaken. I could go and get a bicycle custom deck for $20, and it would be the rarest in the world, being the only one of it's kind with design and stuff.

All in all, don't get any. If you're spending enough money, get that red arcane porper if you use arcanes often. It looks drop dead sexy, i'll give you that.

lol I hate the ellusionist forums, really hard to navigate, that's why I posted it here with you guys!

Anyway, I actually kind of find the Arcanes REALLY boring. But the gold looks so sick... but the ghost... is a GHOST! I'm getting either of these free cause I'm spending a lot there...

Jun 10, 2010
lol i hate the ellusionist forums, really hard to navigate, that's why i posted it here with you guys!

anyway, I actually kind of find the arcanes REALLY boring. But the gold looks so sick... but the ghost... is a GHOST! I'm getting either of these free cause i'm spending a lot there...

First of all, you don't have to get either of them. There's plenty more worth getting. The 2nd edition ghost deck handles better then the 1st and nobody gives a F%$K about them, to be honest...

And most of the guys here will tell you to screw E and purchase better material for less elsewhere..

First of all, you don't have to get either of them. There's plenty more worth getting. The 2nd edition ghost deck handles better then the 1st and nobody gives a F%$K about them, to be honest...

And most of the guys here will tell you to screw E and purchase better material for less elsewhere..

umm... did you read the post you just quoted? Why would I NOT get either one? I'M GETTING IT FOR FREE. I have the 2nd edition ghost deck, I was just POLITELY asking which one to get because the THEORY11 FORUMS ARE BETTER THAN ELLUSIONIST'S. I was not trying to piss any theory11 people off.

Hey guys!

I was going to spend a LOT at ellusionist so I need to know which deck I should get as a free reward.

You should get the Gold Arcane, because it look sick and limited. On top of that, it cost a lot of money to make such a deck like that.

Now, I will elaborate my thought in magic in this decade.

When will people learned to live together as one happy family? The segregation in magic had really made me sad lately. Why hate? Why do we divide ourselves and call ourselves this and that such as: Mentalist, purest, etc. Why? Can someone please tell me? Why would you talk crap about other magic company? Their goal is to promote magic and make you a better magician. They are sweating bullet, devour themselves, and bleed hard to make you a better performer. How could you talk crap about them behind their back? For example, people on this forum always talks crap about Ellusionist (Don't wanna list any names here), and discourage other people by exaggeration, or even saying that they are bad without even naming a reason, because they know deep down in their heart that there are nothing wrong about that specific subject. They are just saying that crap about the subject because the person is asking inputs from one place to shop at another place? Segregation is not what magic is all about. We need to get rid of this thought. We are magician, not XCMer, not coin guy, not card guy, and not a purest. Stop diving the art, stop hating each other, it is time to come back together and form "MAGIC" as it meant to be.

If you disagree with me or don't believe that Magic is not supposed to be whole, then do not reply to this post. I don't wanna see your names, so I can avoid you.

Jun 10, 2010
umm... did you read the post you just quoted? Why would I NOT get either one? I'M GETTING IT FOR FREE. I have the 2nd edition ghost deck, I was just POLITELY asking which one to get because the THEORY11 FORUMS ARE BETTER THAN ELLUSIONIST'S. I was not trying to piss any theory11 people off.

There's other things you can get FOR FREE that are better then the other ones. The only difference in them is the look, or in black ghost deck's case, the handling. Black ghost = 2nd edition has better handling. Gold arcanes = looks are the only difference. There's lower gifts with more going for them. You make it seem like you're not going to use them, or you'd be asking the difference in quality of arcanes against black ghosts, specifically. But whatever. If you must know, get the gold arcanes. Black ghosts don't make a **** of a difference whereas the gold arcanes look pretty nice. Less common back design too.

You should get the Gold Arcane, because it look sick and limited. On top of that, it cost a lot of money to make such a deck like that.

Now, I will elaborate my thought in magic in this decade.

When will people learned to live together as one happy family? The segregation in magic had really made me sad lately. Why hate? Why do we divide ourselves and call ourselves this and that such as: Mentalist, purest, etc. Why? Can someone please tell me? Why would you talk crap about other magic company? Their goal is to promote magic and make you a better magician. They are sweating bullet, devour themselves, and bleed hard to make you a better performer. How could you talk crap about them behind their back? For example, people on this forum always talks crap about Ellusionist (Don't wanna list any names here), and discourage other people by exaggeration, or even saying that they are bad without even naming a reason, because they know deep down in their heart that there are nothing wrong about that specific subject. They are just saying that crap about the subject because the person is asking inputs from one place to shop at another place? Segregation is not what magic is all about. We need to get rid of this thought. We are magician, not XCMer, not coin guy, not card guy, and not a purest. Stop diving the art, stop hating each other, it is time to come back together and form "MAGIC" as it meant to be.

If you disagree with me or don't believe that Magic is not supposed to be whole, then do not reply to this post. I don't wanna see your names, so I can avoid you.

I completely agree with you buddy! I respect that both companies try hard to make us all be better performers, just like you said. I just like theory11's great forums!

Too the rest of you guys.. I think I'll grab the Gold Arcanes! I would like to say that I won't use them, but knowing me, I'll be really tempted and open them. I just want to make sure I don't bend any cards!!

Aug 3, 2010
NY
It's not really "free" as you say. You're getting it as a result of spending like $300 at Ellusionist. I shop there too, but in order for your order to be around that amount, you gotta be crazy (unless you're getting any expensive gimmicks...but still!).

Anyways, I used to want a 1st Edition Black Ghost Deck for a while a while back, but now I don't really care. If I go out and perform for others with it, am I going to give them a whole speech as to why they're so unique? Eh. The Gold Arcanes look great, and they are what people are wanting nowadays. Get those if you seriously are going to spend like $300.

I suggest you wait till Christmas, however. I'm sure there will be additional "free" stuff along with the Gold Arcane/1st Edition BG Deck.

Anyways, I think that I would be stressed out if I had one of those decks. I would feel so guilty opening one of them up and using them, and I would feel like it would be necessary to check on the deck every so often if I do not open it. And, I would feel extremely guilty if I lost a card from the deck, or the box got damaged, or the cards wore out (inevitable).

:D If you're happy with it, then I'm happy with it.

Sep 3, 2007
Hey guys!

You shouldn't worry about it. E gives all that stuff to their moderators to help them make decisions. How else do you think Goudinov got an uncut sheet?

It's not really "free" as you say. You're getting it as a result of spending like $300 at Ellusionist. I shop there too, but in order for your order to be around that amount, you gotta be crazy (unless you're getting any expensive gimmicks...but still!).

Anyways, I used to want a 1st Edition Black Ghost Deck for a while a while back, but now I don't really care. If I go out and perform for others with it, am I going to give them a whole speech as to why they're so unique? Eh. The Gold Arcanes look great, and they are what people are wanting nowadays. Get those if you seriously are going to spend like $300.

I suggest you wait till Christmas, however. I'm sure there will be additional "free" stuff along with the Gold Arcane/1st Edition BG Deck.

Anyways, I think that I would be stressed out if I had one of those decks. I would feel so guilty opening one of them up and using them, and I would feel like it would be necessary to check on the deck every so often if I do not open it. And, I would feel extremely guilty if I lost a card from the deck, or the box got damaged, or the cards wore out (inevitable).

:D If you're happy with it, then I'm happy with it.

Yeah, I know this is unecessary for me to write, but here's what im getting. before I start, lemme say that i love my cards!

xtreme beginnerz 1 and 2 - $70

proper clip - $30

audio - $20 -- btw, is this worth it? kinda unsure

black tiger red pip (6) - $38

shadow masters (2) - $14

black ghost (2) - $16

tally ho viper circle back (4) - $30

arcane white (3) - $20

2 posters - $34

12 masters blue
gonna use these as my practice cards, they're well worth it - $80
12 masters red

free gaff deck, free tricycle, free arcane gold!

Sep 1, 2010
Black ghost knife fish (Apteronotus albifrons) usually grow to around 30-35cm in length and they are quite capable of consuming small fish such as Tetras. However the Butterfly fish should be large enough not to be eaten. You could try the larger Rasbora species.

Dec 10, 2007
Yeah, I know this is unecessary for me to write, but here's what im getting. before I start, lemme say that i love my cards!

xtreme beginnerz 1 and 2 - $70

proper clip - $30

audio - $20 -- btw, is this worth it? kinda unsure

black tiger red pip (6) - $38

shadow masters (2) - $14

black ghost (2) - $16

tally ho viper circle back (4) - $30

arcane white (3) - $20

2 posters - $34

12 masters blue
gonna use these as my practice cards, they're well worth it - $80
12 masters red

free gaff deck, free tricycle, free arcane gold!

That sounds like such a huge waste of 300 dollars. lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results