Brian Tudor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
Brian Tudor is a California based card magician.
He is in fact the creator of modern day card flourishing, often called XCM.
His speed of manipulation, and his techniques,
leave even the most skilled magician awe struck.
His material is widely sought after, although a fraction of magicians dislike his material,
stating that it is poorly taught on his DVD's.
There is a simple reason behind it, that his material requires dedication a
nd practice exponentially more than the normal stuff that is out in the commercial sector.

Brian Tudor was the first card manipulator to create a videotape teaching flourishing.
The credit for the most famous, One Hand Revolution cut, goes to Brian Tudor.
He created a Sybil called What The Hell Happened To Sybil, and is executed so fast by Brian himself, that

one can only aspire to be as fast as him.
This cut was the first multi-packet cut, that could be repeated again and again without having to start over.
He has created beautiful flourishes, and also, beautiful productions.

His Awesome Blossom card production happens in a split of a second.
Dan and Dave Buck, the twins and new entrants in magic instructional videos, are inspired by Brian Tudor.
Their first flourishing DVD, The System, is almost solely based on Brian Tudor's fundamentals and mechanics.
This fashion continued up to their second DVD, and in the Flourishing section, most of their flourishes
have credits towards Brian Tudor.
Brian Tudor has compiled an excellent card cheat system,
and a DVD to teach it called Card Sharp.
The Heckler DVD has an excellent card magic routine, for restaurants, clubs, and tables.

There you go,He also created 13 more one handed cuts

I wonder Why no one knows Who he is or gives him the respect he deserves

He deserves The Respect of every Flourisher out there
Make no Mistake About it.!

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 28, 2008
Brian Tudor is a California based card magician.
His speed of manipulation, and his techniques,
leave even the most skilled magician awe struck.
His material is widely sought after, although a fraction of magicians dislike his material,
stating that it is poorly taught on his DVD's.
There is a simple reason behind it, that his material requires dedication a
nd practice exponentially more than the normal stuff that is out in the commercial sector.

Brian Tudor was the first card manipulator to create a videotape teaching flourishing.
The credit for the most famous, One Hand Revolution cut, goes to Brian Tudor.
He created a Sybil called What The Hell Happened To Sybil, and is executed so fast by Brian himself, that

one can only aspire to be as fast as him.
This cut was the first multi-packet cut, that could be repeated again and again without having to start over.
He has created beautiful flourishes, and also, beautiful productions.

His Awesome Blossom card production happens in a split of a second.
Dan and Dave Buck, the twins and new entrants in magic instructional videos, are inspired by Brian Tudor.
Their first flourishing DVD, The System, is almost solely based on Brian Tudor's fundamentals and mechanics.
This fashion continued up to their second DVD, and in the Flourishing section, most of their flourishes
have credits towards Brian Tudor.
Brian Tudor has compiled an excellent card cheat system,
and a DVD to teach it called Card Sharp.
The Heckler DVD has an excellent card magic routine, for restaurants, clubs, and tables.

There you go,He also created 13 more one handed cuts

I wonder Why no one knows Who he is or gives him the respect he deserves

He deserves The Respect of every Flourisher out there
Make no Mistake About it.!

All your posts are spam and not really worth replying to as it appears your just trying to annoy everyone but I will anyway.

Brian Tudor is great but his teaching is terrible and it's not because his material is exceptionally hard. The cuts on The Trilogy are far more complex than any moves on Showoff 1 and 2 but are still far easier to learn because the teaching is better.

Brian Tudor almost certainly didn't invent the One handed revolution cut, although it is possible he created himself and was unaware it already existed.

The awesome blossom production seems to be an inferior version of Lee Asher's production.

The System is not almost soley based on Brian Tudor's work, a lot of the cuts use The one handed revolution and I believe one of the cuts uses his bad habit move but that's about it. Most of the cuts are far more creative than Brian Tudor's work.

Brian Tudor has credits for 2 or 3 of the flourishes in The Trilogy not 'most' of them. The credit is simply for the inclusion of the one handed revolution cut.

Card Sharp is one of the worst cheating DVD's available.

The Heckler routine isn't bad although the presentation is awful.

Everybody knows who Brian Tudor is and he is respected, he's just not quite as great as you make him sound.

I don't really know why I just wasted 5 minutes replying to you as i'm sure you'll come up with another stupid post defending him.

All your posts are spam and not really worth replying to as it appears your just trying to annoy everyone but I will anyway.

Brian Tudor is great but his teaching is terrible and it's not because his material is exceptionally hard. The cuts on The Trilogy are far more complex than any moves on Showoff 1 and 2 but are still far easier to learn because the teaching is better.

Brian Tudor almost certainly didn't invent the One handed revolution cut, although it is possible he created himself and was unaware it already existed.

The awesome blossom production seems to be an inferior version of Lee Asher's production.

The System is not almost soley based on Brian Tudor's work, a lot of the cuts use The one handed revolution and I believe one of the cuts uses his bad habit move but that's about it. Most of the cuts are far more creative than Brian Tudor's work.

Brian Tudor has credits for 2 or 3 of the flourishes in The Trilogy not 'most' of them. The credit is simply for the inclusion of the one handed revolution cut.

Card Sharp is one of the worst cheating DVD's available.

The Heckler routine isn't bad although the presentation is awful.

Everybody knows who Brian Tudor is and he is respected, he's just not quite as great as you make him sound.

I don't really know why I just wasted 5 minutes replying to you as i'm sure you'll come up with another stupid post defending him.

If there was a rep system.:)

Also brianationx. You are really obsessed with brian tudor. All your posts are about him. I'm surprised a mod hasn't banned you yet.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
Brian, as I stated in the other thread, you are really starting to annoy me with your pointless, useless posts. You've been a member for less than 3 days, and have 69+ posts, almost all of which are of this same nature - "Praise Brian Tudor!!!11!"

Please quit your childish antics. If you want his children, just speak to him.

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
Why do you guys hate Tudor so Much?:confused:
This is not spam
some of the kids out there dont know who he is
They just talk smack about him.
My Posts are not all about Tudor
Only this one.
If I quote the man
is Because He either said something great
or
Because Smooth=Slow.

I second Squ!rrel's nomination to ban BrianationX - All in favour?

You cant ban people just because They Dont agree with your outdated views

Your an idiot. De'vo and Jerry started the flourishing/XCM revolution.
Yes tudor DID push the SYBIL to it's highest potential.....but that's about it. Not flourishing in general.

(on another note)
His material isn't very good.....it's based off of others moves/concepts and is only a "bettered" version of their moves.

Please quit trying to protect brian tudor. He is washed up. So get over it.

bd

Jun 26, 2008
San Francisco, California
You cant ban people just because They Dont agree with your outdated views

We don't want you out of here because we don't agree with you. If you've read any other threads, you'll notice that many people on this forum don't agree with each other.

We want you banned because:

1) Your grammar is horrible. Minimal punctuation, randomly capitalized words... It makes me shiver.

2) You post spam. Granted, a few of them might not be about Brian Tooter, but those that aren't are filled with nonsense. And we don't "hate" or "disrespect" him; we just don't want his kids.

BrianationX

Banned
Jul 13, 2008
We don't want you out of here because we don't agree with you. If you've read any other threads, you'll notice that many people on this forum don't agree with each other.

We want you banned because:

1) Your grammar is horrible. Minimal punctuation, randomly capitalized words... It makes me shiver.

2) You post spam. Granted, a few of them might not be about Brian Tooter, but those that aren't are filled with nonsense. And we don't "hate" or "disrespect" him; we just don't want his kids.

Mr.Grammar professor
Is it legible
I didnt "knew" i Would "Gotten" Gradded For My Gramma
Who cares how I type
Im not going to get It peer reviewed just because it bothers some "Grown Man" In a forum
I type
you understand
you argue
there you go.
And besides This Is not An English Grammar Site:(
I shouldnt get banned for typing how I want to
I dont need to put periods
Because I do these
instead

Sep 1, 2007
My Posts are not all about Tudor
Only this one.

If you're going to lie, make it believable.

If I quote the man
is Because He either said something great
or
Because Smooth=Slow.

It's because ... you can read his thoughts.

Who cares how I type

Anyone trying to read it. ...

Because I do these
instead

Then explain to us why anyone should be bothered to read it.

If you can't type like a human being with an IQ higher than 50, then whatever you're saying probably isn't worth listening to.

[Post edit by Moderator for unnecessary personal attacks.]

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Mr.Grammar professor
Is it legible
I didnt "knew" i Would "Gotten" Gradded For My Gramma
Who cares how I type
Im not going to get It peer reviewed just because it bothers some "Grown Man" In a forum
I type
you understand
you argue
there you go.
Because I do these
instead

And this...

jonraiker said:
On SPELLING & GRAMMAR:

* Being a forum, it’s highly important that you make each thread/post readable and grammatically correct. We pride ourselves on the fact that over 47% of our users are literate.

...is from the official forum rules. Maybe you should have a look.

-ThrallMind

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results