Card to mouth variations

Oct 6, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
Was wondering where you learned this trick. It is something I have in the routine I am working with but the handling I do isn't great. (I learned it from just watching a YouTube video of someone do it poorly)
I know T11 sells a video but was wondering who you suggest outside of that. I just want what I do to look better and what I have come to learn, YouTube isn't always your best bet!

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I have no clue where I learned it. I think I learned a mercury fold, and then figured out where I could hide stuff with it lol.

However, I think Michael Ammar has a DVD (which Andrew linked above I see)

I think Expert Card Technique teaches the Mercury Fold, so you may wanna look into that.

Reactions: Karo-K54
Sep 26, 2015
This just reminded of an old performance I saw right about the time I got into magic. This was the first time I saw a card to mouth variation. Here's the clip:
The actual trick doesn't start until about 3:40, but I recommend watching the entire 7 minutes if you have the time.

Reactions: DominusDolorum

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
This just reminded of an old performance I saw right about the time I got into magic. This was the first time I saw a card to mouth variation. Here's the clip:
The actual trick doesn't start until about 3:40, but I recommend watching the entire 7 minutes if you have the time.
Really brought a smile to my face the whole way through :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results