Change... (my theory)

Status
Not open for further replies.

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
What joke book are you referencing there? Here's a hint: don't get your "snappy" comebacks from books with a copyright earlier than 1860.

Dude... I live in Pittsburgh. Quit while you still have a modicum of dignity to salvage.

Of course, I don't think that's going to happen. You're going to continue attacking anyone who doesn't buy into your bull**** conspiracy theory until the thread is closed, you get banned, or both.
Hey, I didn't start this thread, all I did was comment on the post. DM may be your hero, but if others don't think like you (thank God for that) doesn't mean you go attacking them. I think the mods should keep an eye on you. Be careful, you may get banned. Then what will you do at night?

Sep 1, 2007
DM may be your hero,

Ahem...

I don't own any of Daniel Madison's products. Not a one.

My heroes would include Jeff McBride, Eugene Burger, Rick Maue, Penn and Teller, and Cyril Takayama.

If it still is not clear at this point, then you are simply acting petty and whiny for its own sake.

but if others don't think like you (thank God for that) doesn't mean you go attacking them.

Mostly, I attack stupid ideas, of which you have an abundance.

Apparently I need to explain myself a second time. You are free to say whatever breath-takingly incompetent, immature, and banal thing you want. But if you are either wrong, talking about things you clearly don't understand, or are otherwise making a colossal fool of yourself, playing the victim card doesn't work when people point this out to you.

You came up with a conspiracy theory that you are rather vehemently defending, but you have yet to come up with a single argument to support it. Your response to people not believing you is to imply they enjoy homosexual intercourse or that they are lonely and desperate.

Incidentally, calling a Slovak like myself angry, cynical, and misanthropic is like saying Wesley Snipes is black.

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
That is by far your funniest. You really have me laughing there. You take life too seriously my friend. Now, step away from the computer, put on a decent shirt and go out and find yourself a girlfriend, or boyfriend. Whatever you like! Start spending your nights doing something meaningful instead of trying to bait people into your arguements which you really seem to have a fetish for!

Sep 1, 2007
You came up with a conspiracy theory that you are rather vehemently defending, but you have yet to come up with a single argument to support it. Your response to people not believing you is to imply they enjoy homosexual intercourse or that they are lonely and desperate.

In a gesture of utter futility, I'm going to point out that you keep proving me right every time you open your mouth.

There's an easy way to prove me wrong, but I have a feeling that will happen around the time that my greyhound Bandit gets on the ballot for the presidential election.

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
There's an easy way to prove me wrong, but I have a feeling that will happen around the time that my greyhound Bandit gets on the ballot for the presidential election.

See, there you go again trying to be witty! You make it too obvious! Ok, so listen up everybody, Steerpike doesn't want anyone to think for themselves. You are not allowed to have your own opinions! And please go to that horrible witching hour site of his. Hours of entertainment there!

Sep 1, 2007
And please go to that horrible witching hour site of his. Hours of entertainment there!

Giving me free advertising is the first intelligent thing you've done all night.

Now, about backing up your conspiracy theory? That gonna happen at all?

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
Giving me free advertising is the first intelligent thing you've done all night.

Now, about backing up your conspiracy theory? That gonna happen at all?
Well, you seem to have some sort of vested interest in defending DM and no matter what I say Alex, you will just try to break it down and spew your insults so what would the point be?

Sep 1, 2007
Well, you seem to have some sort of vested interest in defending DM and no matter what I say Alex, you will just try to break it down and spew your insults so what would the point be?

Facts don't lie. If the facts are on your side, then an attack from me would only precipitate a permanent ban on my account. And since you have repeatedly asserted that I am stamping out your freedom of speech and right to have an opinion, this is your chance to vindicate yourself.

You have everything to gain, and nothing to lose. So go ahead. Knock my socks off and wipe the grin right off my smarmy, unshaven face.

D

Deleted member 2755

That is by far your funniest. You really have me laughing there. You take life too seriously my friend. Now, step away from the computer, put on a decent shirt and go out and find yourself a girlfriend, or boyfriend. Whatever you like! Start spending your nights doing something meaningful instead of trying to bait people into your arguements which you really seem to have a fetish for!

This reminds me of my "you want monkey butt" post. People who saw that post know what I'm talking about... (Then again maybe I edited it out. Not sure. Too lazy to go back.)

Guys, this thread is on the verge of being locked. How amazing it is that I have to babysit threads like these. Wanna argue? Do so through PM's. If arguing continues in this thread, I'll have to lock.

Just for some evidence of the existance of Change... look through Jon Raiker's posts. He'll tell you that he saw Change live on the set of Dangerous. Also, for those accusing DM of using a blink card... DM said that he purposely used many tricks in the Change video to direct people away from the actual method. Many people believe that he used a blink card while others believe that it was one of his distractions. Honestly, this is all I have to say.... Who the heck cares? It's an awesome color change. If he releases it, then that's awesome. If not... whatever. DM can keep his Change method for himself. However, there is an underground picture of Andrei Jikh performing his version of Change in one of the JM chats. It can be viewed here.

-Doug

webtech

Banned
Jun 14, 2008
Facts don't lie. If the facts are on your side, then an attack from me would only precipitate a permanent ban on my account. And since you have repeatedly asserted that I am stamping out your freedom of speech and right to have an opinion, this is your chance to vindicate yourself.

You have everything to gain, and nothing to lose. So go ahead. Knock my socks off and wipe the grin right off my smarmy, unshaven face.

The problem is, you just don't get it! I don't need to vindicate myself. You are meaningless to me therefore I don't have to prove anything to you. And unlike you and the other 15 year olds on here I actually have a job to go to in the morning so I can't stay up all night to keep your boring existence company. And sorry if I don't oblige, but I prefer to "knock the socks off" my model fiance! So if you'll excuse me, I have other business to attend to now. Have fun creeping around the rest of these forums!

D

Deleted member 2755

The problem is, you just don't get it! I don't need to vindicate myself. You are meaningless to me therefore I don't have to prove anything to you. And unlike you and the other 15 year olds on here I actually have a job to go to in the morning so I can't stay up all night to keep your boring existence company. And sorry if I don't oblige, but I prefer to "knock the socks off" my model fiance! So if you'll excuse me, I have other business to attend to now. Have fun creeping around the rest of these forums!

Personal Attacks Much?

[LOCKED]

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results