Chris Brown "Venus Trap"

May 31, 2008
I'm not going to lie, it is pretty cool, but my only concern is that it might be angle sensitive, and a tad more difficult than a double lift. So, why try and create something new, when a Double lift still works?

Probably because many laymen know of the double lift technique. However, I'm still going to skip this one.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Probably because many laymen know of the double lift technique. However, I'm still going to skip this one.

Do they now? Havent encountered one that does. Besides,there are a crap load of get readys so they all look different.
Apparently it has many applications,but my only and biggest concern are the angles.

Bizzaro

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Vegas
www.smappdooda.com

The only time I have ever been busted on a DL is when I screw up or am using old cards that look obvious at the split.

Regardless, this move does look angly. (Is that even a word?)

REAPER

Elite Member
Feb 26, 2009
haha I when I first read your title I thought you meant the Chris Brown that beat up Rihanna.... Wow, is it late..

Sep 20, 2008
bizzaro, i thought you meant 'ugly', im like :rolleyes:

Anyways, it made my jaw drop, but someone in the forum let slip of how the mechanics worked.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results