Chris Brown

Sep 1, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
Bashful that was chill

people really talk like this. whaaaaaa
then again I'm from Canada and end every sentance with eh? So I know nothing.

As far as the actual topic I'm kinda lost. But the move is cool Chris brown would be cool if he started dressing like a white guy. I'm not being racist I'm just saying a white man will never be able to pull off a hip hop wardrobe or a purple dress suit.

May 3, 2008
F U C k OFF THIS SITE F U C KING BLOWS I HATE YOU ALL plz stop being clones which you all almost are there is skill here but your hiding it by performing to a camrea and sharing the same style as dan and dave .

If you hate us all then leave, don't tell everyone else too. Also, when you said we only perform to cameras, rdchopper who you've been getting mad at started the go.out.perform thread which is one of the popular threads

oh yeah. I see you didn't take my advice on using proper grammer and not turning your thread into a YouTube argument

Oct 23, 2007
Well to some of the ppl here sorry i did start the thread the wrong way. so sorry to you . I do see alot of ppl on this site with so much skill but the just can't learn to use it. for those ppl i am sorry you got sucked into the clone-o-bot 300.

May 3, 2008
Haha, so doing flourishes means Im a Dan and Dave wanna be?

I thought you understood things like presentation and patter.

Hahahahaha. That really made me laugh. I've seen rdc's videos and he's definately a dan and Dave wannabe. That's like me calling you a David Blaine rip off because you perform magic. If you'd watch his other videos you'd see that when he performs to others he doesn't flourish much. There's a reason he's so high up on the battle rankings

Oct 23, 2007
If you hate us all then leave, don't tell everyone else too. Also, when you said we only perform to cameras, rdchopper who you've been getting mad at started the go.out.perform thread which is one of the popular threads

oh yeah. I see you didn't take my advice on using proper grammer and not turning your thread into a YouTube argument

There are two sides of this. You are the other side .

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Well to some of the ppl here sorry i did start the thread the wrong way. so sorry to you . I do see alot of ppl on this site with so much skill but the just can't learn to use it. for those ppl i am sorry you got sucked into the clone-o-bot 300.

Then again Im not seing a lot fo clones here (at least the gusy that posted in here)

Dont worry man, apology accepted, we want to be your friends :) , it doesnt matter if you are stupid, we can manage a way to talk to you around that.

Welcome to the forums :)

Oct 23, 2007
Hahahahaha. That really made me laugh. I've seen rdc's videos and he's definately a dan and Dave wannabe. That's like me calling you a David Blaine rip off because you perform magic. If you'd watch his other videos you'd see that when he performs to others he doesn't flourish much. There's a reason he's so high up on the battle rankings

You are not helping by saying anything on battle rankings.

Sep 1, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
I was looking thru the bigger magic sites. I was on Dan and Dave's site and I went to There On Demand. Then i saw the name Chris brown on one of there video's. I was like I hope this not the same Chris Brown with the REALLY bad youtube videos. Now I am talking about a few years ago. So i started the video and i was like damn it. if I was going to share a idea with someone why doe it have to be a white guy with a fade. I think it a good idea only because I had the same one so buy it.

So are you saying you had the same idea. And you are wondering why out of all the people in the world why it would be this SOB. So the moves great but Chris brown isn't . Come on his videos wernt that bad

May 3, 2008

So you watch a video or two of ours and assume we all perform the same? And for all we know you could be a pretty bad magician. You are starting to sound a bit hypocritical

Oct 23, 2007
Then again Im not seing a lot fo clones here (at least the gusy that posted in here)

Dont worry man, apology accepted, we want to be your friends :) , it doesnt matter if you are stupid, we can manage a way to talk to you around that.

Welcome to the forums :)

My grammer IS bad but I am not stupid.

Oct 23, 2007
So you watch a video or two of ours and assume we all perform the same? And for all we know you could be a pretty bad magician. You are starting to sound a bit hypocritical

What makes you think i have watched one or two videos? where did that info come from.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results