Chris Brown

Oct 23, 2007
I was looking thru the bigger magic sites. I was on Dan and Dave's site and I went to There On Demand. Then i saw the name Chris brown on one of there video's. I was like I hope this not the same Chris Brown with the REALLY bad youtube videos. Now I am talking about a few years ago. So i started the video and i was like damn it. if I was going to share a idea with someone why doe it have to be a white guy with a fade. I think it a good idea only because I had the same one so buy it.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Your talking about the venus trap then?
This shoul be in the reviews section(though not much of a review) not in general.
And please try to type better grammar. Its difficult to understand you.

Oct 23, 2007
I don't think there was a point at all...He's complaining about...white people? I don't know, just kinda seemed like a pointless rant.

A pointless post in these forums?! No way!

You added to the rant so shut up and go complain with the other 30 year old men about using the word hype and magic on youtube.

He was trying to say there's a trick that he would recommend to everyone. Chris Brown is an artist in Black's Magic Group, he wasn't trying to be racist and he was trying to make you think like "Oh the rapper does magic too. Awesome!"

Oct 23, 2007
Your talking about the venus trap then?
This shoul be in the reviews section(though not much of a review) not in general.
And please try to type better grammar. Its difficult to understand you.

That would take time and skill somthing I did not study. You are in the same boat.

Oct 23, 2007
He was trying to say there's a trick that he would recommend to everyone. Chris Brown is an artist in Black's Magic Group, he wasn't trying to be racist and he was trying to make you think like "Oh the rapper does magic too. Awesome!"

Thank you.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Sorry but this is a magic forum, topics regarding Chris Brown newest Album or the Rihanna scandal doesnt belong here.

Rock on.

(joking)

On a serious note, chill the F** out and learn how to express your opinion, being that bashful to other people posts will not take you anywhere, learn how to respect and you will be respected.

Oct 23, 2007
Sorry but this is a magic forum, topics regarding Chris Brown newest Album or the Rihanna scandal doesnt belong here.

Rock on.

(joking)

On a serious note, chill the F** out and learn how to express your opinion, being that bashful to other people posts will not take you anywhere, learn how to respect and you will be respected.

Bashful that was chill that was me saying as much as i don't like him for many reason he has created somethig that is good. I am helping him not only bashing his really bad youtube videos.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Bashful that was chill that was me saying as much as i don't like him for many reason he has created somethig that is good. I am helping him not only bashing his really bad youtube videos.

Im talking about how you bashed(for example) demon posts.

So in other words, you dont have the skill to perform this trick, yet you bought and you are talking that he is great because he accomplish it, and when somebody says that this post is useless(and I agree) and yet you bash him.

Oct 23, 2007
Im talking about how you bashed(for example) demon posts.

So in other words, you dont have the skill to perform this trick, yet you bought and you are talking that he is great because he accomplish it, and when somebody says that this post is useless(and I agree) and yet you bash him.

No I have been playing with this i never said i could not do this or I bought it so STFU. I have just read some of your post on other threads, youre not the best person tell me to stop bashing. End note Since I am really hard to follow. I have made this up my self befor he put it out. I like and use it so I am saying it is good buy it.

May 3, 2008
I have to agree that the person who started this thread seems to have a short temper. I too feel this thread has no point. I couldn't even understand what you're trying to say and you're being really rude in general and to everyone here. You remind me of when people get in fights in the comments section on YouTube. They're just really immature. Jut calm down, don't make fun of everyone, and Ty to use proper grammer and write in a clear and not rude way so everyone can understand you.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
**** OFF THIS SITE ****ING BLOWS I HATE YOU ALL plz stop being clones which you all almost are there is skill here but your hiding it by performing to a camrea and sharing the same style as dan and dave .

I loved your pm, if you actually tought that im D&D clone, those mushrooms are really powerful.

You are funny guy, mind your lenguage I wouldt want to see you banned, you are way to funny.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results