Chris Brown

Oct 23, 2007
Honestly re-tabbed, post a video, do something, back up your smack or shut up. This is the most pitiful argument I've ever seen. Basically you started saying "I ain't buying something from a guy with a fade," which apparently means you judge your magic based on haircut; clearly making you a better magician then all of us. And then decided to go on some crazy ranting/insulting spree about nothing.

You seem to think that saying "He's absolutely ****... but came up with a good move" is some sort of compliment. That's twisted. You should probably learn how to respect and treat people.

So lets calm down, relax, and wait for this thread to get locked and deleted in the morning.

Great.

No man i was saing to buy you all read my really bad grammer wrong and bashed me I bashed back. I was always saying to buy it.

Oct 23, 2007
I was looking thru the bigger magic sites. I was on Dan and Dave's site and I went to There On Demand. Then i saw the name Chris brown on one of there video's. I was like I hope this not the same Chris Brown with the REALLY bad youtube videos. Now I am talking about a few years ago. So i started the video and i was like damn it. if I was going to share a idea with someone why doe it have to be a white guy with a fade. I think it a good idea only because I had the same one so buy it.

Wow that was bad grammer but really guys I was telling you guys to buy it.

Oct 23, 2007
Once agine I am sorry but you guys bashed my grammer which I have a hard enough time with and I went off so sorry guys

Sep 1, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
people really talk like this. whaaaaaa
then again I'm from Canada and end every sentance with eh? So I know nothing.

As far as the actual topic I'm kinda lost. But the move is cool Chris brown would be cool if he started dressing like a white guy. I'm not being racist I'm just saying a white man will never be able to pull off a hip hop wardrobe or a purple dress suit.

That is in fact being racist. Saying, "Im not being racist" right before saying something racist doesnt change anything. I doubt you meant any harm by saying that but it is in fact a racist comment. I wasnt offended or anything but I so often see people do that and wish people would be more aware of what theyre actually saying.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
That is in fact being racist. Saying, "Im not being racist" right before saying something racist doesnt change anything. I doubt you meant any harm by saying that but it is in fact a racist comment. I wasnt offended or anything but I so often see people do that and wish people would be more aware of what theyre actually saying.

Also he said no white man can pull off a hip hop wardrobe.
What about eminem? The white guys from freestyle love supreme?
Vanilla ice maybe?...nah.

Dec 16, 2008
people really talk like this. whaaaaaa
then again I'm from Canada and end every sentance with eh? So I know nothing.

As far as the actual topic I'm kinda lost. But the move is cool Chris brown would be cool if he started dressing like a white guy. I'm not being racist I'm just saying a white man will never be able to pull off a hip hop wardrobe or a purple dress suit.

Huh? I dun care what the hell the artist wear as soon as they teach something. A white man with hip hop wardrobe and purple dress suit? I've seen some here lol. How about The Bucks dress and make up like Brian Christian :rolleyes: j/k
Very entertaining topic. I am still reading hehe

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results