Chris Brown

May 3, 2008
What makes you think i have watched one or two vidros? where did that info come from.

Hmm...well I kind of made the assumption that since you were judging us, you had actually seen our magic but apparently you haven't. So you have no reason to think we're all clones

Oct 23, 2007
So making money means that Im a good and skilful magician?

If you dont see whats wrong in your words then somethigns is wrong with you ;)

No it's what you think it is. it is when you wake up one day and are happy with your skills and what you have seen.

Jul 19, 2009
"That didnt even made sense. Stop typing with your feet man."

lmao. high five RD :)

and just chill re-tabed. were not trying to bash you or anything. well , i think some of us are.

-M.

Sep 1, 2007
Honestly re-tabbed, post a video, do something, back up your smack or shut up. This is the most pitiful argument I've ever seen. Basically you started saying "I ain't buying something from a guy with a fade," which apparently means you judge your magic based on haircut; clearly making you a better magician then all of us. And then decided to go on some crazy ranting/insulting spree about nothing.

You seem to think that saying "He's absolutely ****... but came up with a good move" is some sort of compliment. That's twisted. You should probably learn how to respect and treat people.

So lets calm down, relax, and wait for this thread to get locked and deleted in the morning.

Great.

May 3, 2008
I was telling penguin to go fly a kite.

Wow. You stuck it to me good. Well I have better things to do. In this case, sleep. I'm done with this thread. I may check tomorrow to see how it went and how long it took to get closed but until then,
night

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results