Classic Palm Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 23, 2008
Hello all,

I decided to start a series of magic videos on the basics of coin, card, and rubber band magic. I started today with a tutorial on the famed Classic Palm:

[Link removed by Moderator]

Feedback would be appreciated, thanks for watching!

Regards,
Akashic

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 13, 2007
Classic Tutorial

Hello i would like to suggest working on the classic palm yourself because your palm is incorrect and does not look very natural. So that must come first before you teach it. Also Im not sure how far you should take your tutorials because there are somethings that wouldn't be ok to teach. That is my 2 cents on the subject.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
Hello i would like to suggest working on the classic palm yourself because your palm is incorrect and does not look very natural. So that must come first before you teach it.

no no no
the opposite
we need to start spreading as much bad tutorials on younube as possible
so that people dont consider it a valid source for learning magic

Jan 1, 2008
wait so magic isnt real?
way to expose that to me

That's not the point.

Akashic, the point is that the material is already out there for people that actually want it, and it's been covered by people far more qualified to teach than you are.

The problem with free videos, and videos on youtube, is that there's no commitment on the part of the viewer. It gives secrets to people who may or may not really want them, but might just happen to stumble upon the video.

Methods and thinking should only be for people who actually want them, and will put in the time.

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to inform you all that I've removed the link and will be closing this thread shortly. Giving away free tutorials, and exposing magic effects is probably one of the top things not allowed on Theory11. No matter the effect, exposure is still exposure at the end of the day.

If there is ever a thread/post violating these rules feel free to report the post, that way us moderators can attend to the matter much more quickly and efficiently.

So, with that let's get back to the magic,
-RA69

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results