CLOCKWORK - Trailer Two

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Brian Tudor invented the Revolution cut and the only reason no-one credits him is because people like you don't do their research or bother keeping track of the great classic moves out. And because most people hate Tudor these days anyway but that's beside the point.

Sorry if a sound rude but... LEARN TO COUNT.

Dragon said that the Rev cut was created DECADES ago, I remember reading that there was this other magician (wich I dont rememeber the name) who had this cut in his notes, but then Tudor was the first one that took complete credit for the move.

And no, one thing is to hate Tudor and another to hate his creations. Different story my friend.

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Sorry if a sound rude but... LEARN TO COUNT.

Dragon said that the Rev cut was created DECADES ago, I remember reading that there was this other magician (wich I dont rememeber the name) who had this cut in his notes, but then Tudor was the first one that took complete credit for the move.

And no, one thing is to hate Tudor and another to hate his creations. Different story my friend.

The person your referring to had a spanish name I think..

Dec 25, 2008
Malaysia
Brian Tudor invented the Revolution cut and the only reason no-one credits him is because people like you don't do their research or bother keeping track of the great classic moves out. And because most people hate Tudor these days anyway but that's beside the point.

I just saw you get owned:D

Sep 1, 2007
You're really good at these cuts, its kind of old-school and totally unoriginal though but should sit well with t11 guys, let us know how it goes and good luck.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results