Coin Through Glass Idea

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LBarnes, Jun 29, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

Been working on a coin through glass idea, it's a bit of an obsession of mine. Would love to hear some of your thoughts and get some feed back off of you on my latest findings. By the way, this doesn't use any gimmicks and it's impromptu.

Check it: Youtube :: Coin Through Glass Idea

Cheers,

Lloyd

2. I like it alot and can't figure it out!

3. Dude that's a great idea. Do you mind if I use this trick in one of my own routines?

4. Nice idea. Really like it.

5. Sweet.....but how about fusing it with "Now-you-see-it-Now-you-don't" to show you are clean, at the end!!! Just a thought:)

6. cool man. do you perform this much? or is a new thing?

7. Thanks for the good words. Yeah man, use it in your own routine, as long as you don't try and publish it under your name.

Cheers, to be honest, I know I'm gonna get flamed for saying this because people say you should practice things over and over. But I literally had the idea about 2 minutes before filming.

Cheers,

Lloyd

8. I like it. Similar to a certain cap through glass bottle. Like the "empty cup" subtlety.

9. Yeah, thats great. The shaking glass subtlety has me stumped. Hint?

10. Cheers for the good comment man, a hint on here could lead to exposure. PM me and we'll talk.

If there's enough interest in this, I might make a small download along with the other couple of phases I have, which look better than this phase.

Cheers,

Lloyd

11. Do it now Lloyd.

12. Thanks man. Anyone else interested in this?

Lloyd

13. Heck yea! I would love to learn that shaking subtlety.

Cheers

14. I am also interested. Looks nice.

15. Ok guys, gotten LOTS of request to make a short video, so I may do it in the next week.

In the mean time, what do you all think about the new blog post. A coin vanish + change + retrieval: Youtube :: Coincept