CoinTwo Questions

Before saving up for this DVD I have a few questions.:) The first question is how does Coin2.1 look? In other words is there a perfomance of the impromtu variation on Youtube, Putfile, ect.? Also, how many sleights can be used with normal coins in my own routines, and are the sleights any good? Finally, if this can be said without exposure what is the gimmick used in CoinTwo, and how is the DVD structured? Thank you all in advance, the DVD looks like a gem!:cool:

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Before saving up for this DVD I have a few questions.:) The first question is how does Coin2.1 look? In other words is there a perfomance of the impromtu variation on Youtube, Putfile, ect.? Also, how many sleights can be used with normal coins in my own routines, and are the sleights any good? Finally, if this can be said without exposure what is the gimmick used in CoinTwo, and how is the DVD structured? Thank you all in advance, the DVD looks like a gem!:cool:

Coin 2.1 looks very cool, I personally like the gimmicked version better but both have there pros and cons.

The gimmick in cointwo is the same as the one in coinone. It is a fairly basic gimmick for coin magicians and can cost around 25 bucks for a cheap one.

May 24, 2008
there are a couple ones that i really like in the gimmickless version. There is a gret coin vanish that is really clean, i only do the 2.1 cuz i dont want to get the gimmick

Thanks

Thanks holo, thats my mindset. Why buy a gimmick if you can do the effect impromtu? Thanks Allan, I can understand where you're coming from. I will definately start saving up. I hope they still have some DVDs when I get $20 more in my wallet!:D

Edit: Thats ironic! My username is TheCardMagician and yet I want to get CoinTwo. Anyway it looks like great stuff. Could either of you guys post a video of Coin 2.1 on Youtube if possible? Thanks.

May 24, 2008
it is the same effect but it requires a little something and doesn't quite as clean, but otherwise it is exactly the same.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results