Criss Angel Card Trick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
hey guys,
ive seen this a long time ago and i juss saw it again. ive always loved this trick, now my question, is there anything out there that allows u to do the whole revelation of the card like he does it, the flipping over the card, and making it rise to your hand.
heres the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwaX...67CF6129&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=21

thanks

Its easy, just Double lift a stooge, backpalm it and then do the infamous video edited raise rise.

May 31, 2008
thanks guys, if there is anything else out there juss let me know, and i have a terrible backpalm, they might figure it out.lol

Ok, you would just have to force a card and then control it to the top. Attatch your itr, spread them on the floor and you're ready to go. My friend owns the Tarantula, and he loves it. He's done this effect with it before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, you would just have to force a card and then control it to the top. Attatch your itr, spread them on the floor and you're ready to go. My friend owns the Tarantula, and he loves it. He's done this effect with it before.

Why woud you need to force the card if your going to control it to the top anyway? Surely it makes no difference what card is picked if you're going to control it!?!

Rev

hey **** off man let him perform how he performs, you dont even know the guy. He asked a legit question and what did you have for him? bull**** man, just bull****. Stick to what you know.

oh yes... And using a vulgar vocabulary with me is really going to inspire me to change my mind, and not say write you off as someone to ignore. Put on your big boy underpants if your going to try and talk to me because I stopped playing that game in highschool.

I may have been a jerk for my coments but then again looking at your post there Saint Peter, what does that make you?

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yes... And using a vulgar vocabulary with me is really going to inspire me to change my mind, and not say write you off as someone to ignore. Put on your big boy underpants if your going to try and talk to me because I stopped playing that game in highschool.

I may have been a jerk for my coments but then again looking at your post there Saint Peter, what does that make you?

Ok the language was uncalled for, but so was your comment. Get to knoq someone before you judge them.

@tumbleweed: i know where your coming from, but anyone willing to assume without knowledge first must not konw very much at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results